Quiet cinemas? Page 5

I still like going to the cinema. I should get discount soon with my NUS card. Don't know how much though.

Quote: Ben @ August 30 2010, 4:12 PM BST

I still like going to the cinema. I should get discount soon with my NUS card. Don't know how much though.

I went just yesterday, thankfully poeple were quiet, even the three teenage boys sat behind me.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 30 2010, 4:18 PM BST

I went just yesterday, thankfully poeple were quiet, even the three teenage boys sat behind me.

Had they heard you might shout at their girlfriends?

Quote: Ben @ August 30 2010, 4:22 PM BST

Had they heard you might shout at their girlfriends?

You should've seen me as I marched heroically across to shout at them, you would have dropped your pants there and then.

You think I wear pants?

Quote: Ben @ August 30 2010, 4:12 PM BST

That's an NSU card Ben that you are supposed to show to potential sleeping partners. As far as I am aware it doesn't entitle you discounts anywhere.

I imagine Ben to be a lot like a real life Glenn Quagmire. How accurate is this?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 30 2010, 4:31 PM BST

I imagine Ben to be a lot like a real life Glenn Quagmire. How accurate is this?

He's the sexiest man I know, and I know several men.

I take my kids to see movies at a local opera house that was built at the turn of the century. They've been restoring it for years, but you still see the occasional bat fly in front of the screen during the film. The popcorn is fantastic and all shows are only $3.00 a person.

Quote: Marc P @ August 30 2010, 4:29 PM BST

That's an NSU card Ben that you are supposed to show to potential sleeping partners. As far as I am aware it doesn't entitle you discounts anywhere.

National Sailors' Union?

More.

I remember when Renegade Carpark had him as his avatar. Happy days.

I miss RC. He was delightfully offensive and always had a raunchy song for everyone's birthday.

He'll be back one day.

Went to see The Phantom of the Open at the local Picturedrome today. Seating capacity 323. I was the only one there throughout the performance. Can't get much quieter than that. No need for a mask even.

And they made £3.50 out of me...