So many hello threads ... Page 2

Quote: Jonny S @ May 17, 2007, 12:54 PM

Anyway, welcome to the forum Chiaroscuro, hope you enjoy every aspect of it, i know i am.

(by the way, i had to copy and paste your name, i hope you don't feel put off by that...its a nice name)

Hi Jonny S. I'm a big fan of copying and pasting so I don't mind at all. Call me what you like. Well, within reason.

Quote: ajp29 @ May 17, 2007, 2:50 PM

I love cats thats one of mine

<-------

Welcome to the BSG. You have to be delusional to be a writer so you'd probably be good at it. Apprentice was great last night. Especially Trey (or Tray or Tres or however you spelll it). That guy is hilarious.

Adam

Lovely cat!

Agree about Tre (think that's how it's spelt). I thought he was going to be a right berk at first but his comments are so funny.

Quote: Lewis Roberts @ May 17, 2007, 7:47 PM

Hello there, welcome to the site and stay about the place. If you don't i will get angry, and you won't like me when i'm angry, i get all angry and turn really angry, so unless you don't want me to get angry stay around, o did i metion welcome to the site.

Hi Lewis. I'll be sure to stick around - don't want you going all Bruce Banner on us.

Quote: Chiaroscuro @ May 16, 2007, 8:58 PM

I like cats, I don't like people who don't.

Then you're alright by me. Welcome. :)

Quote: Jonny S @ May 17, 2007, 12:54 PM

Speaking of volcano adverts, have you seen the new volvic advert were the volcano has the voice of Matt Berry (Dr.Sanchez/Darkplace), although the T-Rex isn't that funny, I could watch the talking volcano all day.

Love that ad. Nice break from the patronising norm. :)

Quote: Chiaroscuro @ May 17, 2007, 7:44 PM

:D Thanks for the tip.

No. Seriously. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. (She claims she's not a fan of fanny, but I don't believe her.)

Quote: Leevil @ May 16, 2007, 10:38 PM

You sad bastard! - Oh wait!

Hahah-... Oh. Yeah.

Quote: Aaron @ May 18, 2007, 4:28 PM

Then you're alright by me. Welcome. :)

Thank you, kind sir. I realise that mentioning I like cats and don't like Lost could alienate quite a few people, but as this isn't Digital Spy I hope they'll still talk to me.

No. Seriously. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. (She claims she's not a fan of fanny, but I don't believe her.)

I've seen some of her posts. I think she's just trying to cover up the fact she's actually very shy.

Lol. You saying shes putting on a front? Please don't make me think of her front...

Quote: Leevil @ May 18, 2007, 6:48 PM

Lol. You saying shes putting on a front? Please don't make me think of her front...

Ahhh, I think you're just trying to goad her now. ;)

Don't ever go down dark alleys when Charley is around, i heard she has one eye and dribbles venom, she has twelve inch teeth and loves to sink them into a twelve inch.....to be continued.

I didn't mention I like Absolutely in my introduction! How could I forget that? Oh I am ashamed. I'm going to shut myself in a dark room and chant Calum Gilhooley for the entire weekend.

Ah yes - Callum Gilhoolie. I remember him well.

What about Shadwell and his Sheeellllves.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 18, 2007, 8:07 PM

Ah yes - Callum Gilhoolie. I remember him well.

What about Shadwell and his Sheeellllves.

:) Sorry to be a pedant but it was Denzil and his sheeellllves. Shadwell was on Naked Video. However, yes, incredibly funny - one of my favourites is when Gwynedd thinks she's pregnant:

"Gwynnedd: Denzil I am going to have a baby.

Denzil (not pleased): Eeaugh!

Gwynnedd: Yes, Denzil - eeaugh! I am seventeen years pregnant.

Denzil: Seventeen years pregnant! Gwynnedd, if you have been pregnant for 17 years you must have noticed something unusual, like morning sickness?

Gwynnedd: I did. But I put that down to waking up in the same bed as you.

Denzil: All right, Gwynnedd, all right. Well. If you are going to be a mother then I must must be a -

Gwynnedd: Git

Denzil: No, Gwynnedd. A father.

Gwynnedd: Oh no, Denzil. Don't worry. You are not the father. Nobody are the father. Nobody have touched me. It are a miracle.

Denzil: No, Gwynnedd. It are not a miracle. What would have been a miracle would be if somebody had touched you."

Bloody brilliant.

PS - Thought I'd broken the forum last night. I kept geting a page with about three lines saying something SQL and not connecting.

Sorry - I probably did get it wrong.

But Morwenna IS class. She deserves a Ladyhood or something - a Dame maybe but I don't think she's old enough for that.

Aha! I have returned. Haven't been able to get on here for aaaages. Has it been broken or have you all just been hiding and sniggering at me?

No - but it probably hasn't changed a great deal.

No it hasn't been broken or no you haven't been sniggering? Or both?