Bored Page 2

Sometimes i repeat it but on this occasion it was a typo. So i've just whacked my entire body with a marmite toastie. I find i like the sensation because it reminds me of old blighty. Living here in France becomes somewhat boring without the groceries i'm used to inflicting pain on myself due to my lack of choice and the amount of snails in garlic.

I sit on the toilet, even if i don't need to go, i just sit there, just in case, but nothing happens, then the phone rings or the door bell rings and BOOM, (my arse doesn't go boom when i do a number 2/2&1, ow apart from when i've been down the taj curry house.)

It must be both of them - identical twins I guess.

Yes - like Leevil it's writing all this rubbish - but something eventually will come up - won't it?

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ May 16, 2007, 1:28 PM

...garlic.

<--------

I thought that was just a root veg protest.

Bleh.

Sick

You`d be surprised, some people can get quite excited by a well-formed turnip!

Or did my avatar have an unfortunate side effect:P

Ester Ransen?

Apart from visit Internet forums, you mean?

I look at shoes on Web sites and try to resist buying them. I usually fail.

I look at shoes DVDs on Web sites and try to resist buying them. I usually fail.

Mostly when I am bored I yawn. It fills the time and reminds me there are other reasons to a mouth.

Quote: charley rance @ June 13, 2007, 12:07 PM

Mostly when I am bored I yawn. It fills the time and reminds me there are other reasons to a mouth.

Do you go to the Dentist very often?

I am bored. I need a verbal fight. Paweeeeeeeease can someone start a real good debate that will cause mayhem.
I would but I am only just back. I need to be good for a few more hours atleast.

I'm not too sure that debates are wise around here.

Ok then.
What abut a row?