Well hello

there, hows everyone doing. My names Jonny and im from Yorkshire, and im new to the forum, please welcome me with open arms as I have rejection anxiety. Its especially bad when I get rejected by women, theres nothing worse than gasping for air whilst kneeled down in front of them.
Anyway, ive been writing comedy on and off for a good few years now and have basically come here for a nice chat and to see if I can gather some good info regarding the industry. Ive looked around the site and theres some brilliant tips and info on writing in general, so far so good, I look foward to hearing from you. Wave

Afternoon!

'Allo Jonny! Welcome etc. etc.

Hello.

Hello, thanks for the welcome everyone, you replied faster than I thought you would which is great. Im guessing alot of you have this forum permanently on your screens and have severe headaches as a result...i think thats the way ill end up going, im already turning into an insomniac, who needs sleep anyway.

Don't forget

Hi there Jonny S & welcome Wave

This is such a great place & no one minds if you`re a bit bonkers! Not saying you are, but I can`t say I`m not.

Welcome to the site, enjoy, join in and talk about any old shit, i do.

We noticed.

How dare you, how very dare you indeed. (true though)

Trust me. You won't get rejected by the infamous Charley. Welcome.

thanks everyone.

Charley eh, sounds infamous...how infamous is she anyway? Is she Al Capone infamous or Charlie Brown infamous? I've always been abit weary of people who wear yellow and brown t-shirts, something just doesn't add up if you ask me Errr

Great scot. Aaron's changed his avatar. Hello Jonny S. Is that your whole surname or are you just a little tease? Nice to have you amongst us.

Thanks fishkid, that's my whole second name for now, I have to buy the remaining letters as my parents coudn't afford to put the whole name on the birth certificate. I'll let you know how the whole process turns out.

oh and I like your avatar, its probably one of the strangest things i've ever seen, and i've seen ponys, actual ponys.

Welcome Jonny. Do you write comedy or are you normal?