Well hello Page 2

Hi adam, I write comedy or atleast attempt to, and also other mediums. Im not sure wether im normal or not, but I do like to walk around looking for cats and try to place them in trees to see if they can actually get down or not, the results are pretty inconclusive at the moment, we'll see how things go over the next few months.

Do most people write comedy in this forum or is it pretty random to the extent of what people do?

I'd say most do.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ May 9, 2007, 10:43 PM

Great scot. Aaron's changed his avatar.

Third to date!

Quote: Jonny S @ May 9, 2007, 11:20 PM

...I do like to walk around looking for cats and try to place them in trees to see if they can actually get down or not...

They can.

I think I'm on about my third avatar as well?

Quote: Aaron @ May 10, 2007, 12:56 AM

Third to date!

Aaron... I only saw your Carol one, which i must admit is my favourite out of the two! And now i can't spot when you make a post... how inconsiderate of you. ;)

Hey Jonny, welcome! Pirate

Quote: Jonny S @ May 9, 2007, 10:36 PM

thanks everyone.

I've always been abit weary of people who wear yellow and brown t-shirts, something just doesn't add up if you ask me Errr

What's wrong with yellow and brown?

I haven't managed my first Avatar yet. I'm an Avatar virgin.

It's finding that special one that sums up all that you are....

Errr

Quote: Aaron @ May 10, 2007, 12:56 AM

They can.

Oh I don't know Aaron, some are still there and have been for months, they seem pretty content with life, so I don't see any point in getting them down.

Ah well, whether they will want to or not is a completely different matter!

They`ve probably been at Darren`s Space Dust.

To be fair (to me), I only gave my cat Space Dust the once. I did give him Pop Rocks (fizzing AND exploding!) at least three times though. It was just too funny.

Until my mum stopped me with a thick ear.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ May 11, 2007, 5:59 PM

Until my mum stopped me with a thick ear.

What did she do? Hit you with it?

:D

Hey... you should write comedy.

Welcome to the nut-house Jonny. I too have a very short second name (W). I come from the Clan W going back many generations. My most famous ancestor Angus W (son of William) was the first man killed at Bannockburn. He really was a shite highlander.

Anyhow, enough of my history - nice to see you and we look forward to seeing some of your scribbles in the 'critique' section if you are daft brave enough. Don't worry - we are all pussycats.

Andy W