Episodes - Series 1 Page 4

People always say write about what you know... so it kinda makes a lot of sense that people that live/work in showbiz are going to do some shows about showbiz/their own experiences.

One of my friends saw the first 2 Episodes and he is really digging it. It premiers in the USA on the 9th @ 9:30... sandwiched between Californication and Shameless (US).

I don't get the theory that a show can't be based on celebrity and have people playing versions of themselves. If a show is funny then that's all the matters.

Really excited about this tonight. I love Greig. :)

Yep! She and Mangan are an excellent partnership.
And the one ad I've seen was reasonably funny. So I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I am also looking forward. Wheeee!

Looking forward to giving this a view tonight. Been drenched in Matt LeBlanc by watching Friends on E4 and reminded of how funny he actually is. Plus with Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig, this could be very amusing...

At least, the clips thus far have been...

Disappointing start, I hope there are more laughs to come.

Weak. No real laughs, and as a satire on showbiz pretty toothless. And the two main characters were just insipid and bland.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 10 2011, 10:33 PM GMT

Disappointing start, I hope there are more laughs to come.

What he said.

I HATED the soundtrack. Hated the camera filters. Really hope it gets better in the next episode, had such high hopes.

I can believe I'm writing this - I think I've come across a show starring Tamsin Greig which is bad.