All Along The Watchtower Page 2

Unless they were also a delusional by-product of their drinking days !

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 24 2010, 12:15 AM BST

Unless they were also a delusional by-product of their drinking days !

It might be significant that I've not seen or heard anything of Jake How since I gave up the bottle... Errr

I thought of this the other day. Had no idea what it was called though. Add me to the list of people proving it really was made.

The title reminds me of that awesome episode of Battlestar Galactica.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2010, 12:33 AM BST

It might be significant that I've not seen or heard anything of Jake How since I gave up the bottle... Errr

I'm gonna have a search for his Waterloo Road script some time soon. Was better than anything ever posted in Critique! (remark excludes Sootyj).

I came across the British Comedy Guide whilst I was in the process of trying to find out where I could get a copy of the sitcom All Along The Watchtower. I wanted a copy because I actually played the main part in it (I was the 'smarmy slightly dislikeable actor') and I lost my only copy of the VHS, so if anyone who took part in the thread dated Sep/Oct of this year, has a copy they could lend me which I could then make a copy of, I would be really grateful. I just think it would be nice for my kids to know how smarmy and dislikeable I actually was.

Loved this series ... brilliant humour. Remember a large tin of beans? Anyway, hoping to find a DVD - any info would be gratefully received. Thanks.

The show has never been released on DVD, I'm afraid.

Hi Aaron,
You haven't got anything recorded I don't suppose? Would gladly buy any copies anyone could provide ...
It's such a shame the series didn't take off - I remember it very fondly!
Thanks a lot, Ad.

I do have the series, yes.

Hi Aaron,
Could I get a copy of the series from you somehow?
Thanks!

Hi aaron, not sure if you got my last reply supplying you with my address after your kind offer to make a copy of the series for me, but as I hadn't heard anything, would like to ask again if I can buy a copy off you?

I know it's quite a long time since anyone posted about All Along The Watchtower, but are there any recordings available yet? Thanks.