Favourite colour?

OK, OK... just kidding!

Are we turning into channel 4?

Next it'll be - Favourite favourite thread.

Well I am playing.

Cream. All types of.

Yellow.

I find yellow very soothing and cream very versitile, burgandy with a tint of sunset ocean can be nice, but my favorite coulour by far is salutation gold with asahara green, that coulour is so awesome it makes me tingle.

WoW! Lewis do you study the dulux sheets or what?
I bet you so do. I know where you can be found at weekends. Paintspotter you.

LOL, i loves me paint, actually i just found a make up magazine and it said "the perfect mix up for a woman with rough textured nails and also for some one who wants to "go wild and put it all out there" so in other words, a coulor that is perfect for prostitutes.

Charley's the authority on such matters.

LOL

Thanks for the kind words guys.LOL.
Lewis I bet you Lurrrrrve it when your partners got the painters in. All that colour. Wahooooooooooo

Quote: charley rance @ May 3, 2007, 6:42 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys.LOL.
Lewis I bet you Lurrrrrve it when your partners got the painters in. All that colour. Wahooooooooooo

Ow no doubt i loves me paint i can recommend a paint scheme for your bedroom, what coulour go's with a torture table, a wip rack and a naked male.

The colour the Chelsea Manager went after Liverpool beat them on tuesday is quite nice. Also the colour my guests entertained when I heard his after match interview. A nice Burgandy wine sort of colour. I think it was a Chiraz.

Favourite colour?

Lenny Henry

Pantone 738C.

Slightly a whiter shade of pale not far from the colour of snow drifting across a sunflower infested field full of gypo's having a packed lunch.