Jackass Page 2

*Joke questioning whether they have a right side*

Me neither

Did anyone ever see Jackass 2.5? I don't know what exactly was different between that and Jackass 2

I was up in Glasgow visiting a mate at the time.

By the way, the commentary on the Jackass DVDs is brilliant. Usually you only get a few people doing commentary, but with Jackass, you've got the 9 main guys, and the Director, and one or two others, so it's really funny when they're all shouting to be heard over each other, and taking the piss out of each other.

Jackass 2.5 was the same film with a handful of extras like the making of the film and the game. Not worth the extra money even for a hardcore fan.
Also, the comentary is always fantastic, 'specially if you have a room full of drunks listening to it with you!

The game was the worst game I've ever played!

Never listened to the commentaries, may have to dig them out in the next few days

The best part of the two films, was probably that mad see-saw thing they did, with the bull, in the second film. I thought Johnny Knoxville was gonna be killed by that bull. Actually, Steve-O refused to take part in the stunt, because he said he'd witnessed someone getting killed by a bull in Mexico.

That bit was really funny haha :D

mine was the alligator in Bam's moms house, just the look on her face had me giggling for hours

Ha, doubly because she swore so brilliantly.
I loved the Gumball rally one so much, I have to go one year. Just as soon as I learn to drive...

Not sure I've seen the Gumball rally one, although I'm certain I've heard of it

Is it a skit or a film in its own right?

It's almost a film in it's own right, it was an extra on the TV box set DVDs that aparently never went to air, even though I remember watching it on the telly.
I think it's an hour long, rather than the normal half hour eps.

I've just tried to look at the official Jackass website: http://www.jackassworld.com/index.html
Gone filming :D

They should be right in the midst of some crazy shit, right about now. Apparently they started filming in January, and, according to the commentary on Part 2, they spend at least 6 months doing it.

I've just heard that Ryan Dunn has been killed in a car crash. Apparently his car sped off the road and burst into flames. I think he was about 34.

He had just left a bar after a night of drinking and was reportedly going 110 MPH in his Porsche. Not smart.

He's the one who was superglued to another guy in the last Jackass film? The midget barroom brawl scene in the film was excellent.

I can't wait to see what the funeral will be like!!

Quote: Kenneth @ June 21 2011, 8:44 AM BST

He's the one who was superglued to another guy in the last Jackass film? The midget barroom brawl scene in the film was excellent.

He's best known for putting a toy car up his butt and then having an x-ray taken in the first movie.