Jackass Page 3

I think it's sad, I love Jackass. :( He Tweeted a pic of him having a drink a couple of hours before he died, but I don't think we know for a fact he was over the limit.

Still, saying that, it's fairly believable he was! Plus speeding, very bad idea. Still, doesn't mean he deserves to burn to death in a car crash.

Here's the famous Bull scene, which features Ryan Dunn. You've got to give him credit for not letting go of his balloons: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1629157/owned_by_the_bull_3/

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2011, 1:28 PM BST

Still, doesn't mean he deserves to burn to death in a car crash.

Of course not and even more so his passenger. The Jackass guys don't seem to take their personal health and safety all that seriously so I doubt most of them will live to a ripe old age.

True, true.

Quote: DaButt @ June 21 2011, 7:25 PM BST

Of course not and even more so his passenger. The Jackass guys don't seem to take their personal health and safety all that seriously so I doubt most of them will live to a ripe old age.

A passenger died as well?

Quote: catskillz @ June 21 2011, 9:40 PM BST

A passenger died as well?

That's what I read. Someone's estate is going to be shelling out a lot of money ...

(CNN) -- "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a 30-year-old West Chester, Pennsylvania, man who once worked in one of Ryan's movies, died from "blunt and thermal trauma" in the fiery crash, according to the autopsy report released Tuesday.

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph at the time of the collision," West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll said in a statement Wednesday.

Toxicology testing by the coroner indicated Dunn's blood alcohol concentration was 0.196%, which is more than twice the legal state limit of 0.08, Carroll said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/22/ryan.dunn.drunk/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

No sympathy. Sorry.

You can have sympathy for his friends and family though.

He acted like a dick, but no one deserves to die like that.
Hopefully it'll make a few people think before drink driving anyway.

Better him than someone on the side of the road though.

Unless the person on the side of the road was an arsehole.

He put a car in his asshole

And died an asshole in a car.

Karma.

Hmm. What do you karmically deserve for making jokes about a dead guy?

Quote: zooo @ June 22 2011, 8:37 PM BST

Hopefully it'll make a few people think before drink driving anyway.

I think the fact that he was going 140 MPH was the major contributor to the crash.

Quote: zooo @ June 22 2011, 8:38 PM BST

Unless the person on the side of the road was an arsehole.

A sober asshole not breaking the law and endangering other people's lives is still worth more than him.