Jackass

Are there any fans of Jackass on here? I watched both of the films the other night, and really enjoyed them, especially the second one. Oh, and I've just found out, there's a third one on it's way.

I love all these type shows. It's just something about switching the brain cells off and enjoying some good old fashion slap-stick style of comedy.
Have you caught any of the spin of series like Wildboyz (With Chris and Steve-o) or Viva La Bam (With Bam Margera & a few others) Or Nitro Circus (Same format, but with extreme sports)

Gutted theres no release date, for the new film, in the UK :(

Yeah, I've seen bits of the other shows, over the last few years.

So, there's no release date for the new film? Does that mean it won't be coming out here?

Oh, and nice Avatar! I was only watching Labyrinth a couple of months ago.

Jackass 3D comes out November the 5th in the UK :)

Source: http://launchingfilms.com/releaseschedule/schedule.php?date=today&sort=date

Yeah, that will teach me to look stuff up on IMDB :P
Not having a release date in the UK wouldn't have stopped me anyway!
*twiddles thumbs till 5th Nov*

IMDb is terrible.

That is all.

Oh god. A 3D Jackass is going to be truly horrible.
Sick

Oh man, good point, I don't want to be puked on! (Or worse *shudder*)

Just shut your eyes every time Steve O is on screen.

I've just had a worse though. Certain parts of a naked Chris Pontius.
Officially the last thing I want to see in 3D.

I have to agree, Party boy in 3d?

It'd be enough to put me off my popcorn

Quote: Sorrel @ April 7 2010, 5:29 PM BST

I love all these type shows. It's just something about switching the brain cells off and enjoying some good old fashion slap-stick style of comedy.
Have you caught any of the spin of series like Wildboyz (With Chris and Steve-o) or Viva La Bam (With Bam Margera & a few others) Or Nitro Circus (Same format, but with extreme sports)

I actually saw Bam Margera, in a club in Glasgow, about 5 or 6 years ago. I never found out why he was over here. Did he ever film his show in Scotland?

Not to my (resonably good) knowledge.
He often goes round the rest of Europe following bands and skating. Don't know what bands made it up there that he might like though...

Maybe he was looking for something more dangerous than Jackass, I'd go to Glasgow under those circumstances too :P

Ha, good point
I re-worded my last post about 10 times, I really don't want to get on the wrong side of any Glaswegians!