Worst idea for a sequel Page 5

From Hell 2 (Starring Jordan as the murder victim who gets brutally raped, tortured and sliced up before being stabbed until on the brink of unconciousness before being thrown alive into a vat of acid.)

Just an idea Whistling nnocently

Ending story

The taking of Pelham 1,2,3 being indefintely postponed due to track repairs at the weekend. I mean with a billions in subidies and year on year fare increases, you'd think they'd be able to run a shitty service or close at the weekends, not both and the tubes are still full of drunks. I swear I saw 2 tramps shagging on the Circle line during rush hour last week and where's the airconditioning? Even Hitler would have thought this was a bit much etc etc etc.

Quote: David Carmon @ February 21 2010, 2:50 PM GMT

From Hell 2 (Starring Jordan as the murder victim who gets brutally raped, tortured and sliced up before being stabbed until on the brink of unconciousness before being thrown alive into a vat of acid.)

Just an idea Whistling nnocently

You maybe revealing more than you intended to there...

Quote: sootyj @ February 21 2010, 4:49 PM GMT

Ending story

The taking of Pelham 1,2,3 being indefintely postponed due to track repairs at the weekend. I mean with a billions in subidies and year on year fare increases, you'd think they'd be able to run a shitty service or close at the weekends, not both and the tubes are still full of drunks. I swear I saw 2 tramps shagging on the Circle line during rush hour last week and where's the airconditioning? Even Hitler would have thought this was a bit much etc etc etc.

You maybe revealing more than you intended to there...

well if it happens u know where to look

Once Upon a Time in the North East

Gangs of York

A Third 48 Hours

The Karate Adolescent

The Baron of the Rings

Hotel Spa Rwanda

Dan

A briefer history of time - the readers' digest version.

Yes Prime Minister (as long as you don't hit me)the movie.
Human Rights Judge Dredd - all the action of the first movie but with a proportionate and more appropriate responce (all the perps are let off and given millions in compo)
Rocky and Bullwinkle 2010 - Sylvester Stalone and Ron Jeremy Box and f*~K there way to the top

Alien 3 :O

Carry on Alien Autopsy - the gang are up to their nuts-gags in guts as they try to decipher the intricacies of alien anatomy while evading the clutches of the CIA.

The Karate Yid
starring Jackie Chan and Woody Allan

Skippy the Bush Kanga_chav
What's that skippy? You've got a knife?

The Incredible Sulk
Don't make me imprudent. You wouldn't like me when I'm imprudent.

Close Encounters of the Blurred Kind - A man's encounter with extra-terrestrials at Specsavers.

Raging Bully. Gordon Brown's efforts to become Prime Minister. Or, as released in the US, Somebody Up There Likes Me.

The postman doesn't ring twice, in fact he's not even a man

Hello Mr Chips - Mr Chips comes back but the cheeky bastard keeps the leaving present.

Vertigone - Hitchcock sequel. Paul McKenna does his stuff and the hero can now stand heights, loses 3 stone in weight, eats raw onions but shouts I'm Sparticus every time the National Anthem is played.

9 to 1.30 - Dolly and the girls move to the UK making use of employee biased legislation to reduce their hours.

The Non-Producers. Gene Wilder employed by the Labour Party to put on a farce that will be a disaster. The twist? It is a disaster. "Springtime for Gordon and Ma..an..dy"

Some Mothers Don't 'ave 'em - A Pro Choice Sequel

The X Files: I Don't Believe It.

Mulder and Scully start to wonder if the franchise is worth carrying on with when they are asked to investigate a case involving an irritable middle-aged man.

Quote: Bert Bastard @ February 23 2010, 12:07 AM GMT

The X Files: I Don't Believe It.

Mulder and Scully start to wonder if the franchise is worth carrying on with when they are asked to investigate a case involving an irritable middle-aged man.

Mulder and Scully investigate why Mulders mattress ended up in the back of a 2CV in a skip.

Quote: sootyj @ February 22 2010, 6:11 PM GMT

The

Skippy the Bush Kanga_chav
What's that skippy? You've got a knife?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Ben HeShe

Carry on Dying - Jim Dale leads a D list cast back up the Kyber Pass

Zimbabwe Hills Cop - Robert Mugabe plays Axel Foley on the trail of his nemesis Peter Tatchell

Finding Chemo - leukemic fish runs away from home