Site probs or is it just me.

I have had probs getting on this site for the last 2 days. Is it me or is it site problems. Maybe you are all trying to get rid of me .Laughing out loud Laughing out loud .

Tried on both PC's for ages.

You lot dont lurrrrrrrve me any more :( :( :( :(

Hi Charley,

Don't worry, it isn't just you! A few people have been having trouble accessing the site since last night (due to some DNS problems with a couple of ISPs). It should be returning to normal now though.

Sorry for the problems everyone!

p.s. don't worry, we still lurrrrrve you!

I had troubles this morning but that's it.

Quote: Mark @ April 24, 2007, 3:46 PM

Hi Charley,

Don't worry, it isn't just you! A few people have been having trouble accessing the site since last night (due to some DNS problems with a couple of ISPs). It should be returning to normal now though.

Sorry for the problems everyone!

p.s. don't worry, we still lurrrrrve you!

To summarise Mark:

Basically, it's not you, but it's not us either, and there's f**k all we can do about it. In the meantime, blame your ISP. :)

I was panicking - withdrawal symptoms - but I feel much better now.

Quote: charley rance @ April 24, 2007, 3:41 PM

I have had probs getting on this site for the last 2 days. Is it me or is it site problems. Maybe you are all trying to get rid of me .Laughing out loud Laughing out loud .

Tried on both PC's for ages.

You lot dont lurrrrrrrve me any more :( :( :( :(

I had this and did a trace route and it went beserk. Up to step 10 it was like 19 ms but then it was like 110+ which is outragious!

I demand this interweb thing be held to account. I've missed you all.

I managed to get you on AOL, but my cable service, to coin a phrase 'computer says no'

Quote: David Chapman @ April 26, 2007, 12:03 AM

I was panicking - withdrawal symptoms - but I feel much better now.

Looking better as well Dave.

You haven't really got that camera here have you? HAVE YOU?

CCTV installed in your computer. LOL

More problems this morning. The work computer won't access www.comedy.co.uk/forums now, I can do it if I plug my laptop into the work network...just about. Come home. Virginmedia, same thing - DNS error. I am having to use dial up Internet.

Damn damn damn it with hearty porridge and a overuse of salt.

I took the family away for 4 days then came back home and it's taken me another 2 days to log on. 6 days in total without this site. I was imagining that you'd all completed the Sketch Show Project and I was left out!!!!

Well...

Half an hour ago I tried and I thought it had gone again. Alright now.