Write a funny advert. Page 2

Baumski gets my vote. Very clever.

I second that WJFK. Baumski gets it. For his advert & a tad for founding C.R.A.P. (Charley Rances Arse is Perfect)

PS WFJK. Your horse is a packet o' crips. Bless it. It's is not to well eh, thats for sure.

i vote for baumski, well done

I vote for Lewis Roberts debt sketch

And as for CRAP, well I wholeheartedly support Charley Rance's Arse is Perfect and from now on, and until otherwise informed, Charley's perfect arse it is!

I liked Ed's passive garlic.

I vote for that splendid Phwoargeous specimen Charley Rance. WOW!!! Her Eric's not my Son's peice was fooking perfect. Well done you....

Charley you biatch, you stole my god darn sketch comp! Well you can keep it! I don't want it anyway, it fell in some dog muck and I never cleaned it.

Why Thankyou Charley Rance...(giggle giggle) I am soooooo not use to compliments. I must be a talented waste. (giggle giggle)

Wave :S :S :S :S :S :S

Quote: Baumski @ April 26, 2007, 8:37 PM

I vote for Lewis Roberts debt sketch

And as for CRAP, well I wholeheartedly support Charley Rance's Arse is Perfect and from now on, and until otherwise informed, Charley's perfect arse it is!

cheers for the vote baumski, i think we should make some of those rubber armbands with C.R.A.P written on them to go with those anti bullying, the money would go towards a statue of that arse.

Quote: lewisroberts @ April 27, 2007, 7:05 AM

i think we should make some of those rubber armbands with C.R.A.P written on them

Perhaps rubber knickers would be more appropriate, I feel.

Andy W Baumski gets my vote - very good (and quite clever - what's happening to you mate!)

;oP

I've got one if it's not too late.

"For chicken with that extra special ingredient come to Zizi's. All tips welcomed."

Do it David. This is just for fun. Add whenever you like.

Sorry - that was it.

INT Day.
High angle oblique shot of very yellow stream of urine goinng into a toilet.

SFX: Yellow River by Tony Christie.

V/O
This man needs to rehydrate. Rehydrate with Bolshevik Spring Water - a revolutionary health drink.

CUT TO SOME POTATO PEOPLE SINGING IN SQUEAKY VOICES:

If you drink Bolshevik your wee won't smell like Sugar Puffs.

CUT TO A FAST ZOOM REAR SHOT OF A NAKED MIDDLE AGED MAN WITH A LOLLIPOP MAN'S HAT AND LOLLIPOP STICK SLUNG OVER HIS SHOULDER. AS THE SHOT REACHES CU HE TURNS AND BEAMS A TOOTLESS GRIN, BRANDISHING A BOTTLE OF BOLSHEVIK.

CUT