Who Dares Wins

I have been attempting to find the series - does anyone have it? Or even copies?

Thank you

You mean the Aussie stunt series hosted by Mike Whitney? Or the English game show of the same name? I doubt that either have been released on DVD.

I assume that he means the English sketch show.

Ah, I was not aware of that show. Interesting.

I've got a handful of episodes. Not watched much of them, but it seems a fair show. Certainly a candidate for release.

It was good at the time. Tony Robinson was one of the ensemble, as was the friend of the mum in 2.4 Children. Who were the other two?

Jimmy Mulville (now head of Hat Trick) and Rory McGrath (Rory McGrath). Written, in the main, I think, by Andy Hamilton & Guy Jenkin (Drop The Dead Donkey, Outnumbered)

Quote: Anorak @ February 2 2010, 9:20 AM GMT

Jimmy Mulville (now head of Hat Trick) and Rory McGrath (Rory McGrath). Written, in the main, I think, by Andy Hamilton & Guy Jenkin (Drop The Dead Donkey, Outnumbered)

Of course! I remember the Star Trek parodies and not a lot else...

Philip Pope was in it as well.
Who Was Tony Angelino in Only fools & Horses. and in the Heebee geebees

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 2 2010, 8:13 AM GMT

as was the friend of the mum in 2.4 Children.

Julia Hills.

Quote: Anorak @ February 2 2010, 9:20 AM GMT

Written, in the main, I think, by Andy Hamilton & Guy Jenkin (Drop The Dead Donkey, Outnumbered)

Colin Bostock-Smith until Series 4 too. (Plus the cast, naturally.)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 2 2010, 11:13 AM GMT

Philip Pope was in it as well.

Also the show's composer.

Laughing * yes the 'great' comedy series - there are a couple of segments on YouTube.

Does anyone have any of the show episodes - is what I am wondering?

I remember the Pandas sketch and the one when Tony Robinson gets naked. Apart from that not much else sticks in the mind.

Quote: Peter S @ February 2 2010, 2:01 PM GMT

Does anyone have any of the show episodes - is what I am wondering?

Yes. :)

Good show. Tony Robinson in bondage gear sticks in my mind.

Julia Hills/Rhona sticks in mine.