GW: The Complete Series DVD Page 2

No details about it yet, though.

They might get mentioned in the next newsletter.

gah, I've got to save up for this. I hope it will go region 1. Or I could just get a region-free DVD player.

Or PM me the name and model of your DVD player...

(Of course, even multiregion players may have problems with the PAL/NTSC compatibilities.)

I've just seen a pic of the DVD case on Play.com. It contains a list of extras. They include:

* Audio commentaries from members of the cast on episodes 1, 2, 5 and 9

* 'Behind The Scenes' featurette

* Cast and crew biographies

* Green Wing Phenomena Documentary

* Green Wing Music Tracks

* Deleted Scenes

* Guy Ball Feature

* 12 Page Booklet

All reported in yesterday's DVD newsletter, and listed on the DVD pages. :)

There is to be a DVD signing.

Monday, October 15, 2007
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm

Stephen Mangan, Mark Heap, Oli Chris and Karl Theobald will be there. Julian and Tamsin TBC

This isn't up on the Virgin Megastores website yet but i'm guessing it's true as one of the writers (Orianna Messina)knows about it!

Very tempting. Very tempting indeed!

Our new Green Wing coverage is about to start. Early next week we'll be publishing our rather brilliant (if I do say so myself) interview with the GW writers and sending out our newsletter which contains all kinds of stuff that should be of interest to GW fans.

To get the ball rolling I've set our new competition live. It's a bit special really - your chance to get hold of a free copy of this new £50 ultimate boxset. Oh yeah, did I mention the boxsets we're giving away are signed by the cast ;) enter here

Quote: Aaron @ July 18, 2007, 2:25 PM

Or PM me the name and model of your DVD player...

(Of course, even multiregion players may have problems with the PAL/NTSC compatibilities.)

My DVD player is my intel Mac Mini... I'd have to swap out the DVD burner for the old school Mini.

:(

do you think it will be possible for someone to put like the extras of the boxset on youtube? Because i havent got the money to buy the boxset, and i already have them all on separate dvds.

Im in the same predicament...they should release a DVD of just the extras at a low low price :D

eBay?

Quote: Emzii @ October 12, 2007, 6:50 PM

do you think it will be possible for someone to put like the extras of the boxset on youtube? Because i havent got the money to buy the boxset, and i already have them all on separate dvds.

I'm pretty sure someone will make a video as most of the extras from the previous boxsets have found their way onto YouTube.