Things that piss you off Page 1,359

Well fat people are more of an inconvenience, not only needing special expensive bariatric equipment, but also cluttering up the supermarket aisles. For some reason, you very rarely see anorexics food-shopping.

Anyone who blocks a supermarket aisle for no legitimate reason pisses me off no end. Get out of my way fatty/grandma/teenage mother!

Quote: NateSean @ 23rd January 2014, 11:40 AM GMT

To call back to the first few posts, I don't hate tourists. They're here for a while, they spend money, they go home and we get new sidewalks. We need tourists.

There are plenty of locals, however, I could do without. For example, there's a man who lived at the homeless shelter where I spent most of 2011 until I got back on my feet. He was so dangerously overweight that he needed government assisted financing to get stomach staple surgery. In the meantime he had no problem walking down to the corner market to buy junk food and cigarettes with his government benefits.

Here's a clue. Eat a f**king vegetable and go for a slightly longer walk.

A bed in a homeless shelter is a wonderful place to pass judgement on others.

Ooh, a tiny 3 year old was in my way yesterday at Tesco. He was cute, but his dumb-as-buggery mother and grandma just stared at me while I waited with my trolley for him to move. For about three minutes. Ask him to move to the side you selfish f**kwits!

Parenthood really brings out some peoples inner asshole

I'm not a big fan of pavement blockers. I'm not talking about people who are wide and wheezy or old or infirm etc. I have no quarrel with slow walkers. It's those people who somehow manage to take the whole pavement and make it impossible to get around. You don't have to be big to manage this, I've been stuck behind many a petite woman who have somehow managed to position themselves and their swingy arms perfectly over all available passing/crossing routes. I know it's a little thing, but it's that complete lack of awareness that other people might also want to use the pavement that gets me.

Small women who buy enormous handbags so they can take up lots of room.

What's in it, your surgically removed colon and intestines.

I went out with a girl once and her 'day bag' was bigger than my weekly shop. In amongst makeup, umbrella's, snacks etc, she had TWO big novels. I mean I like reading, but do you really need a choice of novel when you are out and about? She also managed to fill every single night with a different activity, spanish lessons, salsa dancing, pilates etc etc. I got tired out just looking at her diary. She would litereally have things scheduled hour by hour.

Getting so wet on the way to work that you have to leave your socks on the radiator for hours and leave your underpants off all day in a commando styleee

Yes

That's right

Actual wet buttocks

THE WORK TEA TOWEL?

Which you then washed. RIGHT?

I think Lofty works from home.....

No I don't

I work in an office three miles away

Lofty I'd delete that post, not only is it disgusting it's also gross misdemeanour

Jesus would have f**king washed it.

What do you think the Turin Shroud is

holy skidmark