Celebs you've met that are smug b*stards Page 7

Come again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNrM7DnYz4Y

Quote: IT David @ January 14 2010, 12:21 AM GMT

To not try and redeem the situation does show a slightly weakness of character if I a to speak honestly.

Let's explore this character weakness a little further.

You come home tomorrow night and Dawn is on her knees sucking off the bloke next door.

Talk me through your anticipated response.

Quote: IT David @ January 13 2010, 7:40 PM GMT

This is simply not true. I have been to nine weddings in my life time, three of which were in a registry office, and in every single service there has been a reference to Him.

what a shame, marriage has nothing to do with 'him'. the cavemen invented marriage so they wouldn't be bringing others' kids up. Also 'till death do us part' was ok then as 'we' only lived to be about 35. Anyone can stand being married for that long

Quote: Griff @ January 14 2010, 1:07 AM GMT

Dear IT David. I have an occasional problem with my USB-hub-connected Western Digital network drives not being mounted at boot time, which causes my iTunes software to default to the library on the main drive. Thus, my iTunes collection has become fragmented across various network drives and I would like to reassemble it in a single file location. How would you recommend I go about resolving this?

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Quote: Leevil @ January 14 2010, 2:39 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ January 14 2010, 2:39 AM GMT

Rookie mistake Leevil - it's off and on again!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 13 2010, 12:29 PM GMT

Russell Harty told my brother and sister off. They were banging on a shop window trying to get my other brother's, called Russell, attention and Russell Harty stormed out of the shop and told them to bugger off. They didn't even know he was in the shop.

:D That's a sketch right there!

To balance out all the smugness I'd like to add that I met Ben Elton a few times years ago (before the musicals) and even though people assumed he was a smug bastard off the telly he was always lovely and down to earth and happy to chat to everyone. I even had a handwritten letter back from him when I wrote asking about his next tour dates. Ok once the restraining order kicked in things soured a bit but until then it was all good. :)

I don't like hearing that people I like are actually horrible - but I agree someone getting fed up with queues in a supermarket should be let off - unless she elbowed all the commoners out the way, and more importantly what was she buying!?

Jx

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 13 2010, 5:11 PM GMT

:O what an insulting thing to say... we wouldn't even visit Norfolk. ;)

Just go there to see family eh? ;)

Why does God hate Haiti?

I wonder if any celebrities appear in both this and the "Celebs you've met that were very friendly" thread? Perhaps Ian Woolf could look into it?

Quote: Nogget @ January 14 2010, 8:29 AM GMT

Why does God hate Haiti?

I'm sure a vicar or some religious offical can come up with some 6th degree of seperation reason behind it.

I'm sure that God fans would say that God moves in mysterious ways. And it's not our place to question his motives. Rather like me.

Quote: chipolata @ January 14 2010, 10:33 AM GMT

I'm sure that God fans would say that God moves in mysterious ways.

Or that the world is in constant battle of good and evil; tragic events being the work of evil, etc.

Haiti is a largely Christian country, with Roman Catholicism professed by 80% of Haitians. Draw your own conclusions.

God's a Joooooooooooooooo.
:O