Celebs you've met that are smug b*stards Page 5

I know somebody who said Nick Berry tried to pick up his girlfriend. He was quite angry about it and hated Berry with a passion.

I've never met him but I've heard that Billy Connolly is an arrogant prick. Can anyone verify this?

Quote: Leevil @ January 13 2010, 2:40 PM GMT

I always let him go first. :D

:D :D :D :D

Did he say that's the final straw Berry!

Quote: Marc P @ January 13 2010, 2:43 PM GMT

Did he say that's the final straw Berry!

I could never get much sense out of him on the subject. His eyes got very small when discussing Berry.

There's no excuse for C Charles' response but maybe he took umbrage to this:

Quote: IT David @ January 12 2010, 10:05 PM GMT

I explained my niece was a fan of Red Dwarf and that she suffered from downs sydrome.

:)

His response was not only in poor taste, it was also poor.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 13 2010, 12:29 PM GMT

...my brother and sister were banging on a shop window

You live in Norfolk? :O

Quote: Leevil @ January 13 2010, 2:40 PM GMT

I always let him go first. :D

Laughing out loud

Quote: SlagA @ January 13 2010, 3:09 PM GMT

You live in Norfolk? :O

:O what an insulting thing to say... we wouldn't even visit Norfolk. ;)

Quote: IT David @ January 13 2010, 2:38 PM GMT

I struggle to comprehend how you can make a promise before God and then procede to break it.

Many people get married without God having anything to do with it. :)

Quote: zooo @ January 13 2010, 5:56 PM GMT

Not only that - God f**ked the Virgin Mary and didn't have the DECENCY to marry her!

Quote: zooo @ January 13 2010, 5:56 PM GMT

This is simply not true. I have been to nine weddings in my life time, three of which were in a registry office, and in every single service there has been a reference to Him.

I met Tom Jones, he was really nice but his son [an ugly fat gett] as his manager told me to f**k off because they were talking. Mick Hucknel was in the group too so I said to him, don't ever turn out like that bastard. I then turned to Tom Jones' son and said, is it because you are rank ugly, fat and can't come up to your father that you are an obnoxious bastard.

Quote: IT David @ January 13 2010, 7:40 PM GMT

This is simply not true. I have been to nine weddings in my life time, three of which were in a registry office, and in every single service there has been a reference to Him.

I don't think so David.

There can be nothing religious in a registry office wedding. No metion of any God whatsoever. You could go to prison even if you saw how ugly the bridesmaids were and wispeared "Oh Jesus"

Quote: Marc P @ January 13 2010, 2:42 PM GMT

Yeah ask Peter about that one IT David.

3 times?

Wow 9, that's all the weddings taken care of then.
What was I thinking!

I don't recall making a promise to God during my wedding, but it wouldn't matter because I had my fingers crossed the whole time I was making solemn vows to love and cherish her forever, etc.