Favourite sitcom phrase Page 6

Quote: zooo @ January 8 2010, 7:28 PM GMT

Haha! Someone said that to me the other day and I laughed because I couldn't help 'hearing' it in his voice... I have sewious weservations.

I got the Bang, Bang DVD for Christmas and, unfortunately, I'm finding I'm saying it at every possible occasion (e.g. I have serious reservations in doing the washing up).

Bernard Black:

"I've never said it before because I'm too nice, but your son has the cold, dead eyes of a killer."

The IT Crowd:

"Damn these electrical sex pants."

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 9 2010, 1:19 PM GMT

Bernard Black:

"I've never said it before because I'm too nice, but your son has the cold, dead eyes of a killer."

Bernard Black is god.

I like "Loverly Jubberly" from Only Fools, "My Arse" from The Royle Family, "Language, Timothy" from Sorry, "You dirty-minded cow" from Birds OF A Feather and "I'm Free!" from Are You Being Served?

Chandler Bing:

"Well aren't you a treat."

I find myself saying that a lot.

"She is the name of my wife, but not in f**k"

Granted it's not a phrase I use often.

Wolves did it!

Quote: Swiss Zepplin @ January 9 2010, 4:26 PM GMT

Wolves did it!

:D Now that one is very useful.

Peep Show:

"I'm not a paedo, I'm definitely not a paedo"

My tits ... are ON FIRE! (The IT Crowd)

You're so far in the closet you're meeting Aslan ... AND SUCKING HIS COCK! (Two Pints)

Now I must warn you; I Febreezed the gusset, but it's still a little haddocky. (Coming Of Age)

I am not a stereotype! Now leesen very carefully, I shall say zis only wance. (Coming Of Age)

And of course...
German Guest: Stop talking about the war.
Basil: You started it!
German: No we didn't!
Basil: Yes you did, you invaded Poland!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5796834142042868632&ei=0s19S7CuCdrS-Abo9bGwDA&q=black+books+series+1+episode+1&hl=en#

Many phrases from this series.

ALLO x

In Absolutely Fabulous when Sarah (Titty Kah Kah or however you spell it) is asking Saffy if she's tried alcohol:

"You should try it sometime, last night(maybe week) at a party - I drank a whole can!"

Love it.

That and when Patsy sells Saffy to the white slave trade on a trip to Morrocco and she and Eddie have a conversation

Eddie - "She might live in painful servitude all(for the rest of) her life"

Patsy - "Well nothing is certain"

From the IT Crowd:

Moss: If you were a murderer, what would your nickname be? Mine would be 'The Gardener', because I'd always leave a rose at the scene of the crime.

Roy: What would your murder weapon be?

Moss: A hammer.

"....has been cancelled because it's rubbish and nobody watched it, the BBC apolgises."

At the end of 2point4 Children once there was a fake announcement

"You may like to know that no episodes at all of 2point4 Children are available on a BBC video"

Talk about predicting the future.....