What celeb would you want as ur partner Page 2

I'll gladly keep him busy while you go in for the kill on Morwenna.

Noel Fielding. Or Russell Brand.

Would it sound greedy if I said both?

No.
You have excellent taste, Madam.

I dont care who he was, as long as he is rich, famous and has a pulse. If i could choose though i think it would have to be Jim Carrey. I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve him this much

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey :P :O (mouth open for obvious reasons. Whistling nnocently

Allllrighty then!

Laughing out loud Had to be done.

Quote: Andy W. @ April 19, 2007, 11:20 AM

Is it not a 'General discussion Thread' within a 'Comedy Forum'???

;oP

No, it's the "What celeb would you want as ur partner" thread in the General Discussion forum of a comedy-centric message board. :P

Quote: Stylo @ April 19, 2007, 1:30 PM

Noel Fielding. Or Russell Brand.

Would it sound greedy if I said both?

Not greedy. But quite possibly raise serious questions as to your mental stability. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ April 19, 2007, 3:05 PM

No, it's the "What celeb would you want as ur partner" thread in the General Discussion forum of a comedy-centric message board. :P

A forum within a forum? It is a thread withing a forum that happens to be titled as you mentioned.

My head is starting to ache! ;oP

Second thoughts - my head is starting to become clearer (drink is waring off) and I will bow to your superior knowledge on such things.

Quote: zooo @ April 19, 2007, 1:18 PM

I'll gladly keep him busy while you go in for the kill on Morwenna.

You're kidding, right? You'd actually go for David Baddiel! But this was the man who was responsible for the dire 'Baddiel Syndrome'. But on the other hand, if it means that the near as damn it beautifully proportioned Morwenna's going to be at a loose end then, hell, you go for it.

I like his books. :)

He nearly won Euro 96 for us aswell

HELEN LEDERER, or Anita Dobson.

Anita Dobson?

If you're talking abouk books then I'd go for Kathy Lette. I love those gobby Aussies.

David Tennant or David Walliams (I wonder how many people just threw up!) Pretty random seeing as apart from sharing a name they have absolutely nothing else in common.

OK, I'll take 'em both. Something for every ocassion. Cool

No, i mean i would have either Helen Lederer or Anita Dobson as my partner.