Which comedy shows don't you like, and why?

Green Wing
Never liked it, and I did try.
Always seemed a bit made up as it went along & smug with it.

Kevin Bishop show
I've watched it & enjoyed bits of it, but generally I don't like it.
Easy, lazy & Pseudo crazee.

'The World At War', narrated by that Olivier feller. Took the mock-documentary genre too far IMO. As did 'The Nazis - A Warning From History'. I like dark humour, but not enough LOLs for me. :(

Damn, another one of those list threads where people never read anyone else's posts.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 1:50 AM GMT

'The World At War', narrated by that Olivier feller. Took the mock-documentary genre too far IMO. As did 'The Nazis - A Warning From History'. I like dark humour, but not enough LOLs for me. :(

Laughing out loud

I hope Godot posts, so I can ignore him. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 19 2009, 1:46 AM GMT

Always seemed a bit made up as it went along

Ah, that's most likely because bits of it were made up as they went along.

*waits for Godot to start typing: G-A-V-I...*

Quote: Godot Taxis @ November 19 2009, 1:54 AM GMT

Damn, another one of those list threads where people never read anyone else's posts.

I'm going to ignore that!
:P

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 19 2009, 2:03 AM GMT

I'm going to ignore that!
:P

But it won't go away.

The Mitchell & Webb Look. Love them, Peep Show most things they appear on. Just can't get on with their sketches! Except for the excellent Cambridge Spy sketch! ;)

I didn't like Star Stories (I think I've got the title right) when it aired over here.

Sorry Andie for dissing your show! :$

Oh that's okay. I do like it quite a bit. And I can watch some of it with Connor, which is really cool.

Is Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar! the tramp character? Because I thought that was quite a good sketch.

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 2:34 AM GMT

Except for the excellent Cambridge Spy sketch! ;)

:$

Which one is Cambridge Spy?

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 2:41 AM GMT

Is Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar! the tramp character? Because I thought that was quite a good sketch.

Yes, and then read my sig. My son has him down perfect. It's creepy that a 12 year old can do a slur that well.
:(