Which comedy shows don't you like, and why? Page 6

Quote: Gavin @ November 19 2009, 8:26 PM GMT

Is that the UK Heroes?

It's unfair to compare it to Heroes, but essentially, yes I suppose it is. Although let's get away from doing that kind of thing, because that would be like saying is My Hero the UK's Superman.

Misfits seems to be fun, Heroes is hard work on an easy level.

Just watch and try it on it's own right. I'm really trying not to defend it, seeing as it's only the second episode tonight. So, yeah... Errr

Quote: Gavin @ November 19 2009, 8:31 PM GMT

Lead Balloon is British Curb, with comedian Jack Dee instead of Larry David. Quite good.

What did I just say? Rolling eyes

:P

Quote: Curt @ November 19 2009, 8:30 PM GMT

P.S. Big Bang is awesome.

I don't like Big Bang. I watched the entire first series on DVD, I didn't hate it enough to be able to do that. But I actually put effort into not watching it again.

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 8:34 PM GMT

It's unfair to compare it to Heroes, but essentially, yes I suppose it is. Although let's get away from doing that kind of thing, because that would be like saying is My Hero the UK's Superman.

Not really there was no successful Superman Sitcom in America at the time. So. You know...You're wrong :P

Laughing out loud

Suck on this bitch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcM_R7B5z0

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 8:41 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Suck on this bitch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcM_R7B5z0

I have to watch that vid with the sound off. Laughs like nails down blackboard.

Are you getting broody again?

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 8:45 PM GMT

Are you getting broody again?

Laughing out loud

I did really enjoy 'Gavin and Stacey'. It's coming back next week, but for some reason I don't really feel that bothered. I guess it ran its course, I personally think they should have left it at the Christmas special and just had a spin off or something.

Quote: chipolata @ November 19 2009, 5:33 PM GMT

Wrong. I was watching the first series again this week and it's magnificent.

Wrong.

Quote: Gavin @ November 19 2009, 8:10 PM GMT

Mock the Week- How does the scoring work? I don't get it, it's f**king stupid.

Laughing out loud

You should see the scoring Clive Anderson does on Whose Line Is It Anyway.
Pure madness!

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 8:34 PM GMT

I don't like Big Bang. I watched the entire first series on DVD, I didn't hate it enough to be able to do that. But I actually put effort into not watching it again.

You don't identify with Sheldon or Leonard closely enough!

Yeah Leevil.
You must just be too cool.

Quote: Scottidog @ November 19 2009, 8:50 PM GMT

I did really enjoy 'Gavin and Stacey'. It's coming back next week, but for some reason I don't really feel that bothered. I guess it ran its course, I personally think they should have left it at the Christmas special and just had a spin off or something.

I'm not looking forward to it either.

That's not to say that I'm negative about it. I just don't care. It's not funny enough for me to be enthusiastic about. A good enough show, but it could have ended after one series really.

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2009, 10:02 PM GMT

You don't identify with Sheldon or Leonard closely enough!

I'm probably more like the guy who can't speak around girls.

*sees zooo*

:$

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2009, 10:03 PM GMT

Yeah Leevil.
You must just be too cool.

*cums in his pants*

:$ :$ :$

Rajesh! (Are you also from India?)

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2009, 10:04 PM GMT

I'm not looking forward to it either.

That's not to say that I'm negative about it. I just don't care. It's not funny enough for me to be enthusiastic about. A good enough show, but it could have ended after one series really.

If this series doesn't top the previous two and turns out to be average, it would be a shame and all the hard work of making a pretty decent sitcom would be down the pan.