Love Thy Neighbour relaunch - a brainstorm Page 3

I reckon Chris Langham would be the most likely talented comedy actor to accept the lead role.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ December 29 2009, 10:19 PM GMT

I reckon Chris Langham would be the most likely talented comedy actor to accept the lead role.

Love Thy Paedophile?

Shove thy neighbour?

Less racism but more impatient pushing?

Burn Thy Neighbour -

Joan Booth discovers that her neighbours are dealing crack and rings the police. The rest of the estate brands her as a 'grass' and after a prolonged campaign of hatred, racism and vandalism, in which the police do nothing, petrol is poured through their letterbox and both she and Eddie die horribly in the fire.

Who The F**k Is My Neighour -

The West Indian family who moved in years ago and lived in the big house for free, suddenly find the money (from out of nowhere) to buy the house from the council. They sell the house for a huge profit to some Indians who in turn sublet it to a gang of East European sex traffickers who put underage hookers and Polish builders in every room. Joan and Eddie's council tax goes through the roof as a result and hilarously, the police do f**k all about it. A few years later the BNP gain power and liberals everywhere say 'How did this happen?'

Bomb Thy Neighbour -

As mentioned by others previously in this thread but with the added bonus of Joan and Eddie catching TB.

The Irony of Thy Neighbour -

When even the first generation West Indian / Asian / Jewish / Irish neighbours agree with Eddie and Joan that immigration levels in this country are a joke and that people should be sent back as they're exploiting the system and bleeding Britain dry.

Murder and Rape Thy Neighbour -

Violent Crime and even worse Rape increases by 20% in the London area, the only correlation is that immigration levels have increased in line with the statistics. Nobody wants to discuss it and it's swept under the carpet. A few years later, the BNP gain power and liberals everywhere say 'How did that happen?'