Laughing out loud Excellent!

Awesome!

Laughing out loud!!! Brilliant!

:)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 30 2009, 4:33 PM BST

'...now flee before we eat your penis!'

You say this as if its a bad thing.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 30 2009, 4:37 PM BST

Glad it's not just me that feels intimidated in such places. I feel immeditately ill-at-ease just going gift shopping in The Body Shop.

Yep. Although from a couple of recent experiences, Dolly's assessment of the situation ("...might be pleased you bother (if you're buying mens stuff)..." - although God knows I need it) makes sense too.

Ditto Claire's Accessories...

Quote: Aaron @ October 1 2009, 5:07 AM BST

Ditto Claire's Accessories...

*shudders* Teary

Aaron, may I offer you a solution for buying your male grooming products (not that I've been grooming men) - Boots is fairly unisex these days.

Though any shop that primarily sells make up and medicine is going to be frequented quite heavily by the lady folk - they love looking pretty and being ill.

And in case any of the BCG feminists think I'm being sexist, perhaps they could remind me of the last Boots' advertising campaign and the catchy song that went along with it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 1 2009, 10:55 AM BST

Aaron, may I offer you a solution for buying your male grooming products (not that I've been grooming men) - Boots is fairly unisex these days.

Poof.

Aaron, may I offer you a solution for buying your male grooming products

Tesco. Lynx Africa. Done.

Though any shop that primarily sells make up and medicine is going to be frequented quite heavily by the lady folk - they love looking pretty and being ill.

Sexist.

Blokes are even too scared to go into Boots? :O

We all know men buy toothpaste and shaving foam and soap, why would you find it intimidating?

All the men I know gay and straight use grooming products and aren't embarrassed to buy them - and they look good for their age and smell nice.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 1 2009, 11:09 AM BST

Blokes are even too scared to go into Boots? :O

We all know men buy toothpaste and shaving foam and soap, why would you find it intimidating?

All the men I know gay and straight use grooming products and aren't embarrassed to buy them - and they look good for their age and smell nice.

...metrosexuals :P

Quote: Gavin @ October 1 2009, 11:10 AM BST

...metrosexuals :P

It's a London thing. Still none of them are single... ;)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 1 2009, 11:15 AM BST

It's a London thing. Still none of them are single... ;)

What's that got to do with anything? Teary