I've just seen... Page 416

A Street cat named Bob
Very sweet film

<3

Boyhood. Was ok but feel like it wouldn't have got so much praise if it was shot in one go.

I've just watched an advert which I was convinced was for sunglasses but it turns out it was Toyota.

Half of Fantastic Beasts & Where to Cash in on Harry Potter
Is it worth watching the second half or does it stay as pointless

Lion - Brilliant, Dev Patel's star is on the rise I would say after this. Bring plenty of Kleenex.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th February 2017, 12:52 AM

Half of Fantastic Beasts & Where to Cash in on Harry Potter
Is it worth watching the second half or does it stay as pointless

I'm not a huge Potter fan but I enjoyed this (apart from the 3D I've raged about elsewhere). Keep with it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th January 2017, 5:48 PM

A Street cat named Bob
Very sweet film

Listen Sunshine. Real men don't watch ' very sweet films' but if, and I mean if, they did, they would watch 'The Crow's Egg' (which is currently on Sky Demand). It's an Indian language film but very watchable, I suppose....if you like very sweet films......

I'm just off to wrestle a bear.

A cute little baby bear? Awww.

Was gonna reply with a funny pic. FFS remind me next time not to search for gay bear!

Madeira. Just come back from the Winter sun!

Quote: Chappers @ 8th February 2017, 7:13 PM

Madeira. Just come back from the Winter sun!

This time in 2 weeks I'll be in Tenneriffe.

Quote: Will Cam @ 8th February 2017, 9:32 PM

This time in 2 weeks I'll be in Tenneriffe.

Just got back yesterday from two weeks in Tenerife. Missing it already.

On Saturday I saw Brigit Forsyth in Killing Time, a play written by her daughter.

Just the two of them in a very intimate theatre she also showed off her prowess on the Cello.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th February 2017, 7:44 PM

she also showed off her prowess on the Cello.

Short skirt, no knickers eh? :P

A Bigger Splash. Fantastic. Not least because it swerves off in a direction I wasn't expecting at the end. I do like a surprise swerve.