I've just seen... Page 118

Yes, it does initially seem impressive, but apparently poisoning the kids was mostly her idea. So old Doc Joe wasn't 'all that', just another poor bloke under-the-thumb really. :(

Magda Goebells was actually not so bad and was directly responsible for saving a number of Jews (some estimates in the hundreds).

She may well have wanted to save her kids from utter infamy?

Who knows.

Resident Evil: After Life. Dear Lord. It never ends!

Why Gavin?

Quote: sootyj @ January 16 2011, 10:49 PM GMT

Why Gavin?

I do ask myself that on an hourly basis

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 16 2011, 10:24 PM GMT

Yes, it does initially seem impressive, but apparently poisoning the kids was mostly her idea. So old Doc Joe wasn't 'all that'

You've always got to attack my heroes, Walker! First Susan Nickson, now Joseph Goebells!

Laughing out loud

Oldboy. The ultimate revenge film. Great stuff, although I could have done without seeing a poor little squid eaten alive.

:(

See if it has the no animals were hurt disclaimer at the end.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2011, 9:08 PM GMT

:( See if it has the no animals were hurt disclaimer at the end.

It's a South Korean film, and I'm racistly guessing they're not as big on animal rights as us. :(

Blimmin' foreigners. Angry

Quote: chipolata @ January 20 2011, 9:08 PM GMT

Oldboy. The ultimate revenge film. Great stuff, although I could have done without seeing a poor little squid eaten alive.

Don't worry, apparently he ate four of them.

32 tentacles in his mouth?

That's more than your record David.

Quote: chipolata @ January 20 2011, 9:08 PM GMT

I love that movie.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 21 2011, 3:00 PM GMT

I love that movie.

It is great. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of Park Chan-wook's films. He's a very talented director.