What YouTube video are you watching? Page 204

I've seen Steve Jones' cock more than my own

Cock and bull story.
It's total shit and makes a mockery out of everything that made the Pistols great: like the first and last band to mean it, man, were an elaborate hoax engineered by McCockman. He can go f**k himself. Never mind that bollocks.

Agreed

One of the worst films in celluloid history - absolutely shite

It makes The Ramones movie, Rock and Roll Highschool , look like Citizen Kane

I loved it when everyone went to see the Spice Girls' film and said, It's not very good... Of course it's not very good, it's the f**king Spice Girls'film. What were you expecting? Ingmar Bergman script, Fellini camera work, Ken Loach social commentary? Yerse, one expects so much more from the Girls.
Bonus question: Which Spice Girl is about to release her solo album, 'Melanie C'?

the legacy of reginald perrin

I literally didn't even know this even existed until about ten minutes ago!
:O

The Champions League Final live stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8uHgI-7gs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkKPNNaT0kc

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd October 2020, 8:21 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkKPNNaT0kc

Laughing out loud

Rat on the way up, Des. Rat on the way up.

Copy Clive, got a visual on him.

Great to see them all on youtube.

It ok isn't it?

Apparently JV said the show was a pile of shit!

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd October 2020, 12:52 PM

It ok isn't it?

Apparently JV said the show was a pile of shit!

Shame he looks back at it like that and it's because the show wasn't a success and has never been repeated by the BBC. At the time in 2001 when it was on BBC 2 like The Office was it got better viewing figures but I don't think a lot of the up-their-own-arse tv critics got the humour. Back then I was at an age where everywhere I went there was always someone being the gangsta type but in reality they lived at home and lived off £95.40p dole. I would even count myself in that group so I got this humour.

What I think is unfair is how the script and characters are all very strong and the series does what it says on the tin yet it's still thought of as a turkey.

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd October 2020, 12:52 PM

a pile of shit!

Get your own catchphrase.

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st August 2020, 9:13 PM

Agreed

One of the worst films in celluloid history - absolutely shite

It makes The Ramones movie, Rock and Roll Highschool , look like Citizen Kane

I don't mind the fact that it's shit cos I wasn't expecting Ingmar Bergman. What I hate is the idea that they were just a ripoff fuelled by Malcolm McCockrun's ego. Prick.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd August 2020, 3:43 PM

the legacy of reginald perrin

I literally didn't even know this even existed until about ten minutes ago!
:O

Haven't seen that but Reggie Perrin is the perfect example of a series that outstayed its wellcum. The fall and rise and fall and rise and fall again and then, yeah. Grot was when I lost interest. It just got kinda silly, and not in a fun way.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 4th October 2020, 10:39 AM

Haven't seen that but Reggie Perrin is the perfect example of a series that outstayed its wellcum. The fall and rise and fall and rise and fall again and then, yeah. Grot was when I lost interest. It just got kinda silly, and not in a fun way.

I hated the second series - the Grot one

But series three is really really good!! Easily the best of the three. Why? Cos it's very very funny. Seriously if you've never bothered with it I can't recommend it enough.

The Legacy ... it's just ok

Nothing special

I never caught the third one. As I said, I gave up. Maybe it's like my mother, up and down.

They start this commune in a normal suburban house

And you get all these weirdos turning up

It's very funny

There's this one episode where they are doing a role playing Exercise with a company director and a union chief- and it's utterly hysterical!

First series was mediocre for me, second was pretty poor , but yeah I love series 3

Could just be me i guess!