What YouTube video are you watching? Page 203

john tregorran

• Friday 17th July 2020, 10:31pm
  • mornington,victoria, Australia
  • 1,462 posts

"I propose a giant collapsible Channel bridge so that it will bring down all the invading hoards..........." Roderick Spode.
A man before his time

Michael Monkhouse

• Sunday 2nd August 2020, 5:57pm [Edited]
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,373 posts

Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'. I suspect it would've been more poorly received if they changed the gender arrangement. 'Yeah, me bird's been gettin' well on me nerves lately, always bleedin' naggin', plus I reckon she's doin' the dirty on me. So what I done right, I wrap the silly cow in cellophane, shove 'er in me truck, and all the time we're drivin' along, just ferra larff I got this model of 'er 'angin' off the rear view mirror! F**king hilarious, she's shittin' 'esself! Then I drags 'er along the desert, me and me mates dance to this well awesome club anthem I wrote specially for the occasion, and then I straps the useless tart to this rocket and it f**ks right off! Silly bitch won't be botherin' ME again! Next time some bird winds me up, I'll do the same, see if she can stop me. I reckon I just found a solution to relationship an' marriage problems an' shit.' He'd be locked up. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJppnG1tflU

john tregorran

• Saturday 8th August 2020, 9:49pm
  • mornington,victoria, Australia
  • 1,462 posts

I remember that from a long time ago.I like the way they talk to the audience.Breaking the third wall ???Must have been quite new then.

lofthouse

• Saturday 8th August 2020, 10:26pm
  • Nowhere, England
  • 9,798 posts

Funnily enough that's one of the things that bugs me about it!

No need!

Teuku sezzanus

• Monday 17th August 2020, 1:47pm
  • Aceh,Peureulak,Alue lhok, Indonesia
  • 1 posts

Hi, greetings to me, Zanus from Indonesia, from Aceh, I want to share the comedy video link which is very funny??????'? https://shrinkme.io/75pfB

lofthouse

• Tuesday 18th August 2020, 12:49pm
  • Nowhere, England
  • 9,798 posts

Spam, spam, spam, sausage and spam

With extra spam

Michael Monkhouse

• Tuesday 18th August 2020, 12:57pm
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,373 posts

Got an unwanted Monty Python sketch in my inbox. Must be spam.

Michael Monkhouse

• Friday 21st August 2020, 7:05am
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,373 posts

Spoiler alert: There is a scene in the Great Rock n Roll Swindle where Stephen Jones doesn't get his cock out. You have been warned.