Originality of new threads is sadly lacking here Page 17

Quote: Morrace @ August 8 2009, 10:41 AM BST

Thread: 'Originality of new threads is sadly lacking here'

Update: 'Banned' - blackdahlia1 is gladly lacking here'

So it's goodbye, blackdahlia1. (I know your watching!)

I shall miss you like a serious case of red-raw, throbbing piles.

Anyone else want to say goodbye?

Quote: Marc P @ August 7 2009, 4:10 PM BST

You're.

Quote: Gavin @ August 7 2009, 4:11 PM BST

A

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 7 2009, 4:11 PM BST

Twat.

Wave

I feel mean doing this but I'm a sucker for gang mentality:

Wave

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 8 2009, 1:20 AM BST

I'm bigger and better

;)

But are you just as gay?

He's gone, David.

If you're curious as to how he got on today on his regular site...

blackdahlia is a sad man

(Worth reading past page 3.) :)

Best post to BD:

BD, what's so unacceptable to you about Maddie?
She got more attention than you for a while 2 years ago, and you're still mad, is that it?

But... surely that can't be him? Where are the hordes of girls who adored him?

You have no idea or you would have put a link, I don't want any of you on there,that's my battle and I'll win them over or go under trying and I hate losing!

Oh blimey, I can't be arsed to read any further, but are they talking about us? :/

I don't liiiike it. Make it stop.

They are indeed. See earlier in this thread. One of their moderators kindly popped round for tea, biscuits and a nice little chat the other night. :)

I did read on after all. It be funny.

Back where he belongs.

I have never felt such great relief!

Well, there was that one time...

Quote: Morrace @ August 6 2009, 2:09 PM BST

This frayed thread (like all other Blackdahlia1 threads) is interpolated into a conceptual narrative that smacks of, "Look at me - look at meeee!" We have a choice with Blackdahlia1's threads - either treat them with contempt or some kind of disinfectant. These puerile threads are intrinsically linked to adolescent self-hatred, which in Blackdahlia1's case is understandable. Are Blackdahalia1's incessant ramblings supposed to convince us that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs—or even chocolate covered cheese dips? I don't think so.

If one examines Blackdahlia1's threads, one is faced with a choice: either accept accidental anti-semanticism, or conclude that Blackdahlia1 is neurologically challenged - I suspect the latter. The late, learned, Butalor Zante, when asked to describe the flaws and and unoriginality of compulsive thread-posters, said "They are total shit". Therefore we conclude that Blackdahlia1's threads are contextualised into a post-cultural neo-literary theory, which exclude truth but at the same time include that which is protected by multi-scrota – total bollocks.

Blackdahlia1 (without realising) coins polysyllabic neologisms in an attempt to make his pathetic, grammar-starved threads sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled with nonsense and more often than not, topped with a rancid faecal-flavoured cherry. Blackdahalia1 is totally besotted with the BCG. He loves to hate it and hates to love it. It's a shame that we are publically seeing the mental instability of Blackdahlia1. He is a bear of very little brain, and long words bother him. Blackdahlia1 obviously needs psychiatric help. His parents probably didn't (or don't) give him enough attention. There again, he could have received regular thrashings from his parents, which in Blackdahlia1's case, is no bad thing. His multiple threads are clearly a cry for help.

Please heed Blackdahlia1's cries, fellow BCGers - and throw him a lead-filled lifebelt.

Laughing out loud

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 6 2009, 2:52 PM BST

You are one of the nice ones though so I doubt they treated you harshly, I on the other hand recieved a 48 hour ban for a few punctuation mistakes.
Teary ;)

Not that it actually matters anymore, but you actually received a 48-hour suspension because you failed to adhere to repeated polite, reasonable requests from the site's staff.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2009, 3:12 PM BST

Don't fret.

I thang yoo.

*chuckles*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2009, 3:37 PM BST

The world would be a better place with more Ruby Mae's in it and that's a certainty.

*cough* Whistling nnocently

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 6 2009, 3:42 PM BST

You'll wake up at 5am to find yourself surrounded by bunnies in gas masks with big carrots and vasaline.

The best part of that is that carrots used to be purple. How very apt.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 6 2009, 5:01 PM BST

I'm on others but when members boast about their superior education I like to prove to them that education bears no resemblance whatsoever to intelligence.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2009, 5:03 PM BST

It's either us or Chortle for you Chip.
Make your choice...

If we wish hard enough...

Quote: Gavin @ August 6 2009, 7:06 PM BST

Mr Ed.

Ohh sorry I thought we were talking about cheeky Mares again

:D

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 6 2009, 7:22 PM BST

Absolutely.
I'm willing to bet that I can pull the Joolies
;)

I bet you pull lots of Joolies.

Familie Joolies.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 6 2009, 7:52 PM BST

I can't help being a Joolie magnet,it comes easily to me
;) :P

Are you a twink then?

Quote: Chappers @ August 6 2009, 8:51 PM BST

Like the Pied Piper?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 7 2009, 2:06 AM BST

"I'm banned from my new forum now." - Interesting reading, especially the last post of the thread.

Laughing out loud What a retard.

"i'm not liked at all and I havn't even swore on there as yet"

As if that's something to make us angry. The little cock-sucking arse-monkey jizz wizard.

I think all of this is compensating for his mother still trying desperately to abort him.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 7 2009, 2:25 AM BST

God forbid we ever start polling members around here... *shudders*

Funny you should mention that.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 7 2009, 2:56 AM BST

I always hear people saying they miss him though?

Ironically, it seems that I'm the only person who doesn't miss him, whilst also being the only person who wasn't nursing a semi at the thought of his banning.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 7 2009, 2:59 AM BST

Our Aryan master is asleep in his bunker.

That was an incorrect statement!

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 7 2009, 3:09 AM BST

Wouldn't be allowed. Didn't you notice, the guy was from... France? :O

He lied.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 7 2009, 3:11 AM BST

You could have at least offered him a nice clean Dolly avatar to sniff!

Sick

Sorry to break up your quoting marathon but...

Quote: Aaron @ August 9 2009, 2:42 AM BST

Laughing out loud What a retard.

"i'm not liked at all and I havn't even swore on there as yet"

As if that's something to make us angry. The little cock-sucking arse-monkey jizz wizard.

I think all of this is compensating for his mother still trying desperately to abort him.

:D

I hope this latest update is untrue.

I don't think you'll last long on there either,Two other of the mods have e.mailed me since to say I've annoyed other members, Obviously they don't know that the main man has already told me I can get back on tomorrow

Looks like he's trying to convince others to come here and annoy too. :(

Quote: DaButt @ August 7 2009, 4:35 AM BST

Once more I ask you to admit that you're really a 14-year-old boy typing on a laptop underneath a set of Harry Potter sheets.

In blackdahlia1's case, I suspect that those are Harry Potter sheets in so far as they are sewn together from flakes of dead skin collected from the Harry Potter film sets.

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 9:40 AM BST

I have signed up for Chortle as Chipolata, but have yet to post. Although I am tempted to start a Current Radio Thread over there!

Please do. It might keep you away from us.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 7 2009, 10:14 AM BST

No,concentrate the bullying on me as I can hack it.
Some can't
;)

Can't they?
;)

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 7 2009, 10:27 AM BST

You don't seem the type to last the first round in a forum fight, give it up and go back to embroidery you big wuss
:P

Your e-mail address really is quite apt, isn't it?

idiot777311...

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 7 2009, 11:07 AM BST

It does seem that blackdahlia1 threads have more replies (several over 150) than most General Discussion threads!

Ah, but the key point is whether or not the posts within are still on the original topic. Doesn't seem like it.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 9 2009, 2:44 AM BST

Looks like he's trying to convince others to come here and annoy too.

I haven't read a lot of their threads, but I don't think anyone has tried to "out" this as the site he visited. As a group I don't think they're any more likely to troll than anyone else. Probably.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 8 2009, 1:20 AM BST

I'm bigger and better

;)

You are bigger after staring at that picture for a few minutes, yes. But still teeny in comparison.

;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 9 2009, 2:52 AM BST

I haven't read a lot of their threads, but I don't think anyone has tried to "out" this as the site he visited. As a group I don't think they're any more likely to troll than anyone else. Probably.

Yeah I searched for BCG and it wasn't there. Let's hope he hasn't PM'd the few he's friendly with.