Originality of new threads is sadly lacking here Page 6

When the typeface was gothic and in sepia. And you could hear music from the Hovis TV ad playing in the background as you read it.

*Plays Largo*

Mooo!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 6 2009, 3:02 PM BST

Your life on here would be made so much easier if you didn't make it hard for yourself. Daft threads are started all the time here. No one minds that providing it's something we can all talk about. What is biting you on the bum is you ignore the moderators requests and make yourself look really bad with silly posts like this. No one is stopping you doing anything but if you want to be banned again, this is the right way to do it.

Smile and be nice!

Even smileys aren't appreciated when I post them
Laughing out loud ;)

Anyway my guitar lesson went very well.

:)

Quote: Marc P @ August 6 2009, 4:56 PM BST

Anyway my guitar lesson went very well.

For you or the people listening?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 6 2009, 3:17 PM BST

I've never had a ban from from the Mods, but I did once get a kicking from the Rockers. Oh ho!

*I thangyou*

Weston super Mare, yes I think I did have the pleasure of kicking your a*se
:P Laughing out loud

Quote: Griff @ August 6 2009, 4:57 PM BST

To be honest BD if you don't like it here why not find another forum on the Internet that is more to your taste? It's not like there's a shortage of them.

Pop a list up, because I might start shopping around. I get the distinct impression I'm not appreciated here either.

Awwww Chip Console

Here.... I got you some sandwiches and a map..... :)

Quote: Griff @ August 6 2009, 4:57 PM BST

To be honest BD if you don't like it here why not find another forum on the Internet that is more to your taste? It's not like there's a shortage of them.

I'm on others but when members boast about their superior education I like to prove to them that education bears no resemblance whatsoever to intelligence.

Quote: chipolata @ August 6 2009, 4:58 PM BST

Pop a list up, because I might start shopping around. I get the distinct impression I'm not appreciated here either.

It's either us or Chortle for you Chip.
Make your choice...

I like you, you're fun.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 6 2009, 5:03 PM BST

I like you, you're fun.

Boot licker.

Everyone likes a clean shoe.

I'd love to but then everyone would want to join my other sites as well. They would be torn apart on the forums I post on, no kidding