Originality of new threads is sadly lacking here Page 15

Bussell really hates 'The Wire' due to weak storylines and shoddy charcters, however he knows everyone else loves it so pretends its actually Horne and Corden when posting and raving about it! FACT!

Quote: David Bussell @ August 7 2009, 10:19 AM BST

Great, now I've got Aaron on my team!

Daddy Maz thinks Peep Show is overrated and says he prefers Dharma and Greg to Seinfeld!

You don't seem the type to last the first round in a forum fight, give it up and go back to embroidery you big wuss
:P

Quote: Daddy Maz @ August 7 2009, 10:26 AM BST

Bussell really hates 'The Wire' due to weak storylines and shoddy charcters, however he knows everyone else loves it so pretends its actually Horne and Corden when posting and raving about it! FACT!

Daddy Maz has every episode of American Chopper taped off the telly with the ads taken out, except for the Iggy Pop insurance ones, which he f**king loves to bits.

I know a woman who looks a bit like Iggy Pop in those adds. Telling her was a mistake, though.

My Mrs looks like Iggy Pop but without the tits.

Quote: Griff @ August 7 2009, 10:48 AM BST

How do you "win" a forum fight? Is it the person who just keeps posting for the longest? Cos I've got a webscript that can keep up posting abusive messages for ages.

How do you win a fight, period? If some poor sap, no matter how badly injured or maimed, keeps getting back up, then technically they haven't lost.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 6 2009, 5:21 AM BST

Any attempt to bring a spark to the forum is criticised and stamped out with alarming regularity.
New threads by new members are torn apart by mediocre posters who have no concept of fun.
Basically we have a comedy based forum that doesn't actually like to have a laugh.
Surely the forum needs an injection of new blood.
I'm not your average stuck in the mud poster as many seem to be.
The comedy writers on here would stand no chance of having their work seriously considered if those reading their efforts were as judgemental as you lot obviously are.
Pick the bones out of that observation.

The reason your threads are torn apart is because you post thread after thread after thread of pointless stuff. I have to admit, and this may seem harsh, once I see that you've posted something I don't bother to read any further.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ August 7 2009, 10:57 AM BST

The reason your threads are torn apart is because you post thread after thread after thread of pointless stuff. I have to admit, and this may seem harsh, once I see that you've posted something I don't bother to read any further.

Except in this instance! ;)

Quote: Griff @ August 7 2009, 11:01 AM BST

:D

Good film. Only about 2 quid nowadays.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ August 7 2009, 10:14 AM BST

No,concentrate the bullying on me as I am a desperate attention seeking troll.

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 11:02 AM BST

Except in this instance! ;)

It does seem that blackdahlia1 threads have more replies (several over 150) than most General Discussion threads!

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 7 2009, 11:07 AM BST

It does seem that blackdahlia1 threads have more replies (several over 150) than most General Discussion threads!

He's BCG catnip!

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 7 2009, 11:07 AM BST

Thanks and I think it's because I really do like to have fun on forums unlike some apparantly
:(

Gossssssssssssssip!

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 10:54 AM BST

How do you win a fight, period? If some poor sap, no matter how badly injured or maimed, keeps getting back up, then technically they haven't lost.

You don't go down easily either even though some may suggest that you do, if you know what I mean
;) Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Your mine now :P

You're.