Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2016, 9:05 PM BST

To be decided.

Keewik - England

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2016, 9:05 PM BST

Gordon Bennett - Germany

There are so many good people I wanted to include but I've run out of names so here are the final four:

George Kaplan - Austria
Gerry McDonnell - Spain
Horseradish - Rumania
David Bussell - Turkey

I tell you what. If Albania wins, Hercules will share his money with Tarby, Shandonbelle, sootyj, Will Cam, Lazzard, Tursiops, daButt, strumpet, Wigwam Willy, Loopey, Nogget, Doug, beaky, Paul, Nick Nockerty, Michael Monkhouse, George Roper, Leonard Rossiter, Vienna and everyone else who has ever been on the forum.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2016, 10:58 PM BST

George Kaplan - Austria

Yes! That'll do nicely.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th June 2016, 11:07 PM BST

Yes! That'll do nicely.

I thought you or I were going to get Spain, GK, but we didn't and you got the best of the three remaining. Wave

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2016, 11:12 PM BST

I thought you or I were going to get Spain, GK, but we didn't and you got the best of the three remaining. Wave

Wave

Did you have any celebs, or ex footy stars round your gaff to swirl the balls?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th June 2016, 9:52 PM BST

Don Rushmore - Russia

The entry fee, how much do I Putin?

Congrats would have sufficed Don
Nudge nudge say no more

There are so many good people I wanted to include but I've run out of names so here are the final four:

David Bussell - Turkey

Quite apt!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th June 2016, 11:40 PM BST

Wave

Did you have any celebs, or ex footy stars round your gaff to swirl the balls?

I'd like to say it was Steve Kember who used to live locally, Paul Merson who was a friend of a friend of an acquanintance who could get me tickets if you know what I mean and Kenny Sansom whose wedding in Walworth, of course, my late Nan successfully gatecrashed. But once again it came down to 50 year old trigonometry, a book authored by the spirit of Gypsy Petulengro and the nodding dog who used to be in my first mini van. In answer to Don, I am happy to receive suggestions of how we can arrange the money side of things sensibly. If everything else fails, I have a great personal accountant in Crimea. There's everything to play for this year. But especial good luck to Keewik on the grounds that a win at something really significant is well overdue.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 10th June 2016, 1:49 PM BST

I'd like to say it was Steve Kember who used to live locally, Paul Merson who was a friend of a friend of an acquanintance who could get me tickets if you know what I mean and Kenny Sansom whose wedding in Walworth, of course, my late Nan successfully gatecrashed. But once again it came down to 50 year old trigonometry, a book authored by the spirit of Gypsy Petulengro and the nodding dog who used to be in my first mini van.

:D

I was hoping you'd roped in your former neighbour pop star to call out the names.

George Kaplan - Austria
Gerry McDonnell - Spain
Horseradish - Rumania
David Bussell - Turkey

I tell you what. If Albania wins, Hercules will share his money with Tarby, Shandonbelle, sootyj, Will Cam, Lazzard, Tursiops, daButt, strumpet, Wigwam Willy, Loopey, Nogget, Doug, beaky, Paul, Nick Nockerty, Michael Monkhouse, George Roper, Leonard Rossiter, Vienna and everyone else who has ever been on the forum.

Oh thanks Horse, very f**king generous of you - I have more chance of winning the lottery with no ticket and then you steal my unobtainable glory. Unimpressed

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th June 2016, 3:15 PM BST

Oh thanks Horse, very f**king generous of you - I have more chance of winning the lottery with no ticket and then you steal my unobtainable glory. Unimpressed

Well, any alien from space might have thought from reading that the Albanians weren't going to trounce Rumania. You are supposed to be a jazz fan. I thought you would want to be supporting your team more. :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K5HvCVKDAk

Quote: George Kaplan @ 10th June 2016, 2:52 PM BST

:D

I was hoping you'd roped in your former neighbour pop star to call out the names.

Sadly, there are no Danes in this competition. :D

What a nicely creative start from ITV - a stage in Rediffusion grey, incomprehensible guests, a tennis player on an excruciatingly mind-altering substance and the picture totally going off during the can can can women. Well done!

Oh la la! Boeuf a la mode!