The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 614

Bollocking Smalling. At least it wasn't 4-1 this season, that's a positive, right? They'll stuff Palace this weekend.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd November 2014, 6:24 PM GMT

Bollocking Smalling. At least it wasn't 4-1 this season, that's a positive, right? They'll stuff Palace this weekend.

;)

One of ferguson's signings I believe!

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd November 2014, 1:04 AM GMT

What did they do?

A Spurs player started winding up Benteke face to face, Then Bentekepushed him away and the little twat started winging and turned to the ref to get him sent off - which he did. Then they all piled in! Tarts!

Ha, Basel kicks arse today! Puts a bit of pressure on Liverpool for the last two matches.

Apparently Villa cancelled their goal of the month competition for October because . . . they didn't score one !

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Enjoyed my trip to Old Trafford today even though they weren't outstanding.Great atmosphere pre-match and I'm tempted to go again this season if I can afford it.

Thought QPR deserved more than a point tonight. We made City look very average.

4-0 for Switzerland, now second place in Group E.
Congrats and thanks to England.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 15th November 2014, 9:51 PM GMT

Brain Clough?

Physic?

Well, I didn't f**kin' write it! Stop having a go at me . . . sobs inconsolably . . .

Teary

Quote: Ben @ 15th November 2014, 10:22 PM GMT

Physic?

Physic? Do you mean Psychic?

(Or was that the joke?)

>_<

I love the fact that Manure spent all that money on "stars" and the one they let go seems to be doing rather well for himself thank you.

Unfortunately, England aren't in the EPL, Chappers.

What's more annoying for Man Utd is the injuries. Blind now out with a knee injury and De Gea probably out too with a dislocate finger. It's unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it.