The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 147

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 23 2010, 9:45 AM BST

Bussell hasn't started whoring you boys out, has he?

Ben's getting bookings left right and centre; so far I have only had one date, with a very dissapointed looking Chipolata. I mean, we had sex, he'd paid his money, but he didn't seem that into it. I'm sure he grunted "Luuu-caasss . . " as he made a mess on my face, too.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 23 2010, 9:53 AM BST

Ben's getting bookings left right and centre; so far I have only had one date, with a very dissapointed looking Chipolata. I mean, we had sex, he'd paid his money, but he didn't seem that into it. I'm sure he grunted "Luuu-caasss . . " as he made a mess on my face, too.

If you get a second booking, I shall pm you a photostat of my face and bits. That should keep him happy.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 23 2010, 8:39 AM BST

So, anybody taking a sicky to watch a game of bleedin' football?

I have to start work at 3pm. I'll take the laptop but I don't know if I'll get the reception. If the worst comes to the worst I'll listen on the radio - not that I'm at all optimistic.

Can't see anything but an England win, today. Will report back later ...

I won't quote you this time.
:D
Won't need to anyway.
Whistling nnocently

Group C. Slovenia & Algeria out, USA (top) and England through. :D

Germany then. Possibly.

Probably. Knowing our track record.

England to play Argentina in quarter-finals. Perhaps.

That was fun. The local pub was filled to capacity and we had to sit in the smoking section (barf) with the England fans. They had both games on the televisions and the UK expats and Americans watched both games and cheered each other on. It was more tense than I'd hoped, but it was fun watching both teams win almost simultaneously. Hugs, high-fives and toasts all around.

At least we looked like we knew how to play football today.

Agreed.

Who do we want to play in the next game then?

Quote: bigfella @ June 23 2010, 7:53 PM BST

Who do we want to play in the next game then?

Ghana please, although we'll start as favs against all of them.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ June 23 2010, 7:57 PM BST

Ghana please, although we'll start as favs against all of them.

Favouriates againist Germany?

But yes, agree Ghana.