Urinating in the kitchen sink... Page 2

Quote: NoggetFred @ July 13 2009, 7:33 AM BST

I've got another along the same lines, concerning this recent report.
" A recent study has found that an alarmingly high rate of Britons are walking around with traces of fecal matter on their hands. 53% of Newcastle men have unsanitary hands, making them the worst offenders in the study. "

Sooooooo unsurprising.

Quote: NoggetFred @ July 13 2009, 7:33 AM BST

" A recent study has found that an alarmingly high rate of Britons are walking around with traces of fecal matter on their hands. 53% of Newcastle men have unsanitary hands, making them the worst offenders in the study. "

It's not fecal matter, it's just Newcastle Brown Ale, a different type of brown, foul-smelling stuff.

It's not just pissing in the sink... sick race, us lot.

Quote: Robert D @ July 13 2009, 9:47 AM BST

I think everything about the human race these days stinks. No wonder swine flu is spreading so quickly.

Is this a confession of sorts to something else...? Pleased

No, not exactly.
I had a friend who we called the Unrinator.
He would piddle in; pot plants, shoes, wardrobes, vases, bushes, etc...
Anywhere BUT the place that is meant for such leavings.

I do miss him.

*Singing quietly to myself*

Memories, like the corners of my mind
Misty, water coloured memories, of the way we were...

Teary

After copiously urinating in my garden, the number of wolves and wild cats encroaching on my territory has dropped dramatically.

I bet the tramp ratio has rocketed though.

Quote: Leevil @ July 14 2009, 12:52 AM BST

I bet the tramp ratio has rocketed though.

Too true, my garden is overrun by tramps. I'm going to dress them up like gnomes to make it a bit more pictureseque.

Speaking of tramps in my garden, can you tell your Mum not to trample my pagonias?

Ah, your Mum humour, truly the height of wit, intelligence and comedic happenstance.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 14 2009, 1:06 AM BST

Speaking of tramps in my garden, can you tell your Mum not to trample my pagonias?

Grow better pagonias.

Too true, my garden is overrun by tramps. I'm going to dress them up like gnomes to make it a bit more pictureseque.

Ah, your Mum humour, truly the height of wit, intelligence and comedic happenstance.

Hey Renegade when's yo moma coming to lay my turf?
Bitch laid everything else.

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2009, 1:28 AM BST

Hey Renegade when's yo moma coming to lay my turf?
Bitch laid everything else.

My favourite Yo Mama joke - Yo Mama's so fat, that when she broke her leg, gravy came out.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 14 2009, 1:58 AM BST

My favourite Yo Mama joke - Yo Mama's so fat, that when she broke her leg, gravy came out.

Yo Momma so fat, bitch put her belt on with a boomerang.

Yo momma's so fat that one time she sat on a quarter and a booger popped out of George Washington's nose.

... can you tell your Mum not to trample my pagonias?

*begonias?

Not that I'm horticultural or anything.

I once pissed over the ticket counter at Hither Green train station.

Was that wrong?

I had a friend who was sick in the kitchen sink once. All over our plates and cups. He then rinsed them off with cold water and put them away.