Urinating in the kitchen sink...

I have seen this quite a bit on TV recently. The most obvious time was in The Old Guys but truth be known, has anyone ever done it? :)

Oh, and by the way - this isn't me.

Although, actually the picture doesn't show kitchen, so this must be OK. It was kitchen sinks that were deemed 'sick' when I went to a end of year 11 party. PS, again it didn't involve me.

I can, however, see why people would get confused with this sink.

Not the kitchen sink.

Not to forget the old Viz Top Tip: Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the loo seat by simply pissing in the sink.

There's a great comedy song about this subject.

It's by Supercharge and titled "She Moved the Dishes First" (from their 1976 album "Local Lads Make Good").

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Robert D @ July 13 2009, 3:45 AM BST

I have seen this quite a bit on TV recently. The most obvious time was in The Old Guys but truth be known, has anyone ever done it? :)

Have you ever stayed at a cheap B&B, with no en-suite, but where they give you a sink in the room? Given how lazy most people are, I don't think many of them bother to leave the comfort-zone of their pit when there's a more 'convenient' convenience right there with them.

But it's a good question, the sort that should be asked openly.

I've got another along the same lines, concerning this recent report.
" A recent study has found that an alarmingly high rate of Britons are walking around with traces of fecal matter on their hands. 53% of Newcastle men have unsanitary hands, making them the worst offenders in the study. "

I want to know how the poo gets onto their hands. I don't know about anybody else, but I use a tissue to wipe my bum. I'd like to know if the Newcastle diet is so poor that they all suffer constipation, and need to use a 'digital' method for relief.

Quote: NoggetFred @ July 13 2009, 7:33 AM BST

I've got another along the same lines, concerning this recent report.
" A recent study has found that an alarmingly high rate of Britons are walking around with traces of fecal matter on their hands. 53% of Newcastle men have unsanitary hands, making them the worst offenders in the study. "

It's not necessarily their own shit.

"Hi, I'm Alan Shearer, nice to meet you"

*runs away*

I think everything about the human race these days stinks. No wonder swine flu is spreading so quickly.

Quote: Linda La Hughes @ July 13 2009, 5:06 AM BST

Not the kitchen sink.

Is this a confession of sorts to something else...? Pleased

To my knowledge my friends and aquaintances have urinated in on or around the following

Washing basket
wardrobe (my dad)
the landing
a down toilet seat
a stereo (he thought he was doing it out of the window and forgot the stereo was there)
a guitar (me. I was quite proud I got it through the strings and the hole!)
down the stairs
up the stairs
on their parents bed.

You're dad was a wardrobe? Did you get bullied at school?

Ha ha! Riscoff's dad is full of pants and shirts!

And gay men.

Whilst sharing a house with three other med students, one morning we got up to find that someone had deposited a (human) turd in front of the fridge. Everyone denied it (we knew it was Sam, of course, he was prone to dirty protests whilst drunk) and, being men, it remained there for 2 days; until someone blinked in our stubborn war of attrition and finally got rid of it. It was never mentioned again.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 13 2009, 11:51 AM BST

Whilst sharing a house with three other med students, one morning we got up to find that someone had deposited a (human) turd in front of the fridge. Everyone denied it (we knew it was Sam, of course, he was prone to dirty protests) and being men, it remained there for 2 days until someone blinked in our stubborn war of attrition and got rid of it.

Maybe somebody ate it by accident?

Phantom shitters are really quite evil.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/33123421.html

Quote: Robert D @ July 13 2009, 3:45 AM BST

Cooooool.

It takes the piss.