Absent friends Page 139

Perhaps he is getting multiple estimates for his haircut, but 27th July was when we last heard from him - bit worrying.

Who's Ben?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 10th September 2015, 8:54 PM BST

Who's Ben?

Of course, you would be too young to remember them, but he's the one on the right..............

Flobalot!

Is anybody in touch with him by other means, e.g. Facebook?

Quote: Ben @ 27th July 2015, 8:38 PM BST

Bleeding hell! You don't post for three days and all of a sudden you're a pariah round these here parts!

One of his last posts....

If you look at the website in his sig, it's been updated fairly recently. So stop worrying! I'm sure he's okay.

Quote: zooo @ 10th September 2015, 10:42 PM BST

If you look at the website in his sig, it's been updated fairly recently. So stop worrying! I'm sure he's okay.

Ok. That means he doesn't give a damn about us. Charming.

If he was on here, we could guarantee his security.

Just don't want him being lured in to one of Van Gaal's in-the-shadow-of-the-clog mystery nights.

Has anyone ever heard anything from Moonstone since his last post? :( It's worrying since some of his last comments were about going blind for a day!

Quote: Lee @ 12th September 2015, 10:03 AM BST

Has anyone ever heard anything from Moonstone since his last post? :( It's worrying since some of his last comments were about going blind for a day!

Oh dear, as one who suffers with an eye complaint this is very worrying. I really do not know how people manage with blindness. It must be terrible. I sincerely hope they are OK. :(

I met him in Hull a few years ago, he seemed fine.

He was one of my favourites.
Not that I have favourites.

Quote: sootyj @ 12th September 2015, 10:40 AM BST

I met him in Hull a few years ago, he seemed fine.

Oh good, but a few years ago? Lot of things can happen in that time. Hope you are right. :)

Ben is alive and well! Just seen a FB update from him (or someone impersonating him).