Absent friends Page 12

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 11 2010, 5:58 PM GMT

Where is this thread?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/16764/

Lee Henman and Griff Wave ;)

She may not have exactly been one of the gang, but whatever happened to Suzy Cocktail, the Queen of Jewish cryptic-accented online comedy? Not seen any of her lovely little videos around. :(

And aren't we all sad.

Shurrup! Teary

Where's the charming and handsome Renegade Carpark? He hasn't been banned for saying something sexist, has he?

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 25 2010, 1:25 AM GMT

She may not have exactly been one of the gang, but whatever happened to Suzy Cocktail, the Queen of Jewish cryptic-accented online comedy? Not seen any of her lovely little videos around. :(

Isn't she still in your basement well rubbing lotion on her skin?

You should really throw her a carrot.

Quote: Leevil @ March 11 2010, 6:24 PM GMT

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/16764/

Bums am I to late?

Quote: Ben @ March 25 2010, 9:18 AM GMT

Where's the charming and handsome Renegade Carpark? He hasn't been banned for saying something sexist, has he?

I really enjoyed RC jokes and even sick jokes.

But whenever someones not online I generally don't remember them, unless I read this thread.

I must stop reading this thread.

Suzie Cocktail was hot.

Quote: Paul W @ March 25 2010, 9:26 AM GMT

But whenever someones not online I generally don't remember them, unless I read this thread.

I get that, also in real life if I haven't seen them in a week. Gone. I think it's to make room for more important information.

Quote: Gavin @ March 25 2010, 9:27 AM GMT

I get that, also in real life if I haven't seen them in a week. Gone. I think it's to make room for more important information.

Ye like remembering how to drive or make really good toast.

Quote: Ben @ March 25 2010, 9:27 AM GMT

Suzie Cocktail was hot.

Go on...

Quote: Paul W @ March 25 2010, 9:28 AM GMT

Ye like remembering how to drive or make really good toast.

Or the key combination to space ace.

One, Two. Back Two. Right Two JUMPPPP!!!

Get Ian and Finck back, please! And Andie! I should go babysit for her so that she can be here more often. I'm sure I'd be...passable at it...maybe...And I don't think any spare time can be spent any more wisely than her being here...kind of...I just miss her. :$

And Sammy! How did I forget Sammy!? Everyone else I miss has been said recently.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 25 2010, 2:25 AM BST

I fear she may have been banned, possibly because of her minions posting links to her clips. A few weeks ago, when citing Suzy Cocktail as an example of something (I can't recall what it was), I tried to post a link to her site - and upon clicking 'Post Reply' I received an automated message informing me that such links were undesirable.

Curt and Ian. :(