Absent friends Page 14

Quote: sootyj @ June 3 2010, 3:46 PM BST

Maybe he made it big? And write is driving down Route 66 in his giant boat, firing off his machine gun with one hand,groping a hotty with another and smoking Marlboros out of his ass?

You think ?

Well that or living in a carboard box smoking dogends and planning paranoid plans.

I've missed the Daggmeistress.

Where for art thou Dolly?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 2 2010, 11:30 PM BST

I've missed the Daggmeistress.

Where for art thou Dolly?

Yes, I've been missing Dollykins too, it's been a bit of a 'sausage-factory, old boys club' round here recently.

I miss Ruby boobie Mae.

Quote: Kenneth @ June 3 2010, 11:00 AM BST

Perhaps one of you creative types could write an ode to him, which might prompt him to reappear.

Quote: don rushmore @ June 3 2010, 3:43 PM BST

The thing I remember most about RC is his attempt at organising an 'unofficial' BCG meet.

Quite a few people put their name down on the 'definitely attending' list, then pulled out at the last minute.

Don, is this your attempt at an Ode to Renegade? It doesn't even rhyme, it's not even a Haiku, I've checked.

Quote: Ben @ July 2 2010, 11:36 PM BST

I miss Ruby boobie Mae.

Yeah! Bring back Ruby!

I miss all the people who say hello in the intro section and are never heard from again. Actually, saying hello there is often the kiss of death to somebodies BCG career.

Quote: Leevil @ June 3 2010, 1:27 AM BST

O' Renegade Carpark, where are you?

Shacked up in a trailer park with IT David.

RC was funny, pity he's not about.

Does anyone know where he went? Even if he doesn't want us to know details...

Is unusual for such a regular poster to suddenly disappear with no warning, and not wean himself off slowly!

Nope. :(

Well, I suppose that's obvious from my last post. >_<

Quote: zooo @ July 3 2010, 12:34 AM BST

Does anyone know where he went? Even if he doesn't want us to know details...

Is unusual for such a regular poster to suddenly disappear with no warning, and not wean himself off slowly!

I met him several times, it was amazing how nice and pleasant he was in real life compared to his controversial web persona!

Can't remember if I met him or not. Don't think so.

I have, he was nice. Very drunk, but nice.

I miss his birthday songs.

RC's song for me was very nice. It was rather off-putting. I was hoping for something much worse.