The Weather Page 46

I would have voted him toooo! Connor is awesome, and needs lots of attention to get better. I should imagine he likes a lot of attention anyway. :P *gives hot chocolate* Oh! And did Elliot tell you to tell him about his friend speaking to Robert Webb on the phone?

Quote: PhQnix @ December 20 2009, 6:55 PM GMT

Oh no! Tell him I said "I hope he gets better" too!

Thanks, I will pass that on. He's wandering around in his bathrobe, clutching a box of tissues. if he wasn't such a goofball, he'd look absolutely tragic. Pleased

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 20 2009, 6:56 PM GMT

I would have voted him toooo! Connor is awesome, and needs lots of attention to get better. I should imagine he likes a lot of attention anyway. :P *gives hot chocolate* Oh! And did Elliot tell you to tell him about his friend speaking to Robert Webb on the phone?

:O

That's great! He'll be insanely jealous!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 20 2009, 6:56 PM GMT

I forgot about this!

She spoke to Robert Webb on the phone, he was ordering some books and she sells books - a magical occasion for all involved, except Robert Webb who was just ordering some books. :D

I also walked past Eddie Izzard the other day! :D

Quote: PhQnix @ December 20 2009, 7:02 PM GMT

I also walked past Eddie Izzard the other day! :D

Did he ad-lib anything at you?

Oh and I met the singer from defunct band Boy Kill Boy the other night at a party. He was a good egg!

Quote: Ben @ December 20 2009, 7:04 PM GMT

Oh and I met the singer from defunct band Boy Kill Boy the other night at a party. He was a good egg!

He was involved in conversation with someone I no longer remember, so no.

And oooh!

Is anyone still getting snow? I saw a brief shower earlier but that was all.

I think I babbled drunkenly at him after you left.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 20 2009, 8:36 PM GMT

I think I babbled drunkenly at him after you left.

Did you vomit on him?

Quote: Ben @ December 20 2009, 8:41 PM GMT

Did you vomit on him?

No, but I'm pretty sure I fell over in front of him.

Boy Kill Boy! I like 2 of their songs but know nothing about them, they a British band then :S

Quote: Paul W @ December 20 2009, 8:42 PM GMT

Boy Kill Boy! I like 2 of their songs but know nothing about them, they a British band then :S

Yeah, but they split up about a year ago. They had a couple of hits which are probably the ones you're thinking of, Paul.

Quote: Ben @ December 20 2009, 8:47 PM GMT

Yeah, but they split up about a year ago. They had a couple of hits which are probably the ones you're thinking of, Paul.

Ah, thanks for the info.

I've escaped to the Marks and Spencers garage. Now eating some very nice, if expensive, food.

The blockade has ended.

Quote: bigfella @ December 21 2009, 1:51 PM GMT

The blockade has ended.

Wait till the Marks and Spencer food gets into your system.

Quote: chipolata @ December 21 2009, 1:59 PM GMT

Wait till the Marks and Spencer food gets into your system.

Laughing out loud