The Weather Page 150

Fookin' rain!

Was down in Hope Cove on the south coast of Devon on't weekend. Rather windy and did a walk from Hope Cove to Salcombe Saturday and it pissed down for a significant time. Still I quite like walking in the rain and enjoy that 'strip ya gear off into warm stuff and downstairs for a pint of frothy loveliness' moment. Stayed in a pub as you might gather :)

Warm rain =lovely, and a welcome pint? what more do you want!!!! enjoy x

Quote: roscoff @ October 14 2013, 8:33 AM BST

Was down in Hope Cove on the south coast of Devon on't weekend. Rather windy and did a walk from Hope Cove to Salcombe Saturday and it pissed down for a significant time. Still I quite like walking in the rain and enjoy that 'strip ya gear off into warm stuff and downstairs for a pint of frothy loveliness' moment. Stayed in a pub as you might gather :)

Hope Cove was one of our favourite sub-aqua diving launch places in my diving days.

Quote: billwill @ October 14 2013, 7:35 PM BST

Hope Cove was one of our favourite sub-aqua diving launch places in my diving days.

There was a pair diving at the weekend. Water very clear and calm so I can see why. Tried the old diving lark last year. Turns out my ears didn't like it Teary

Quote: roscoff @ October 15 2013, 11:18 AM BST

There was a pair diving at the weekend. Water very clear and calm so I can see why. Tried the old muff diving lark last year. Turns out my ears didn't like it Teary

Just ask her not to hold so tight next time

Only October and feels like Summer already, at least during the day. Hope it is at least December before it becomes disgustingly hot and humid.

Quote: sootyj @ October 15 2013, 11:42 AM BST

Just ask her not to hold so tight next time

Filth

What a lovely ride in to work today....NOT! Soaked from head to foot :( Raining now and pupils in at break time. Horrible day.

I actually don't mind rainy days but it's hell when you've got a class of 28 stuck in all day.

Ha - I don't mind riding with a little bit of rain - it's just when the puddles are hiding horrendous pot holes!!

25°C for the weekend.

Have we passed the autumn equinox?

The nights are drawing in, soon be Winter Time again.

Quote: billwill @ October 16 2013, 6:40 PM BST

Have we passed the autumn equinox?

The nights are drawing in, soon be Winter Time again.

September 22nd has long gone. Winter Solstice 21st December.

Winter starts on the 1st of December. And ends on the last night of February. In my opinion.
These official/solstice dates are just silly, they always leave it too late.

Please don't say the w-word, zooo.