The Weather Page 14

Quote: Aaron @ July 21 2009, 5:27 PM BST

Lovely weather here today. Beautifully overcast and dark, cool temperature and very slight breeze, spitting a bit, just enough that combined with the cloudcover it's wet on ground. Yum. :)

I like grey wet days too.

It's raining like a "son of a bitch" as my neighbour Bud would say. We're having major thunder and lightning and we just found out that an electric pole and all the attached wires are on fire a block away from us. Yay!

LOL.

I love thunder storms. :)

Did Andrea just go off-line voluntarily or has the lightning killed her internet?

EDIT:

Oh, she's back! :)

Yeah, I'm still here. We've lost our power about 10 times and the fire dept. is trying to deal with the fire. My kids are loving it. Lots of flashlights shining in my eyes. :D

I want a storm now! Angry

In a teacup? The British and only way.

It was pissing it down earlier. Now it's quite sunny.

It's been rather nice here today.

As grey and windy as a Last Of The Summer Wine reunion. :(

Quote: EllieJP @ July 22 2009, 10:33 AM BST

It's been rather nice here today.

I prefer the rain. Although I do seem to be going through Poundland brollys at an alarming rate.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 22 2009, 10:35 AM BST

As grey and windy as a Last Of The Summer Wine reunion. :(

Why would they need a reunion? They haven't been off our screens for forty years!

Todat in the Gwent valleys tis overcast and grey with showers. Yesterday it tipped down. But that was yesterday Huh?

Quote: chipolata @ July 22 2009, 10:36 AM BST

Why would they need a reunion? They haven't been off our screens for forty years!

They'd need one so I can make a very lame and pointless gag. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 22 2009, 11:35 AM BST

They'd need one so I can make a very lame and pointless gag. :)

It never rains in Last of the Summer Wine. In fact it rarely rains on TV programmes full stop. It did rain in Singing in the Rain though. I'll get my coat.

It's lashing it down. Huzzah!