The Weather Page 11

I was out on the mountain a good couple of hours tonight. There were dark clouds and really oppressive heat. I would have bet my mortgage it was going to piss down. Possibly thunder storm conditions. But I still have my house :(

Just pissed it down here.

It's pretty grim here too, today.

I've got washing out but (again) I'm perched ready to run and get it in; it looks nasty.

I'm watching my neighbour's tattered underpants getting soaked in the rain! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Is he in them?

Thank God, no! He's unnaturally hairy...eew.

Nothing wrong with being hairy. Errr

Aaaaaand it's raining. :(

Did you ever see the episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the mom is shaving the dad in the kitchen? If you have, imagine that times 2.

I don't think I've seen that.

Consider yourself fortunate.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 19 2009, 1:46 PM BST

Did you ever see the episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the mom is shaving the dad in the kitchen? If you have, imagine that times 2.

Laughing out loud

Yes, it's bathing suit weather and Bud, Mr. Moustache, is out and about in all his glory constantly. Oh sigh...

it's so hot and humid here in Corpus Christi that my glasses and camera lens fog up whenever I go outside. I managed to get sunburned in only 20 minutes on the deck of the USS Lexington.

Quote: DaButt @ July 19 2009, 4:09 PM BST

it's so hot and humid here in Corpus Christi that my glasses and camera lens fog up whenever I go outside. I managed to get sunburned in only 20 minutes on the deck of the USS Lexington.

How's your trip going, by the way?