Comedy stars spotted in unusual places Page 2

Quote: Tuumble @ May 25 2009, 1:13 PM BST

Just watching an epsiode of ChuckleVision with the kids and it features Harry Hill and the guy who plays camp German officer Gruber in 'Allo 'Allo! in the role of Beethoven. Bizarre!

Guy Siner? He was also in Dr Who and Babylon 5.

And Enterprise - he was Reid's dad.

How about Sacha Baron Cohen, dressed as an angel, in a 69 position with Eminem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPGYXR52Oxg&feature=related

Dan Aykroyd was very briefly in 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom' as he ushered them on to the plane at the beginning.

Quote: Stylo @ June 2 2009, 12:09 AM BST

Stephen Fry was once young? Eh?

He was gorgeous when he was young!

Eddie Izzard on the Labour Party political broadcast.

Can't see how that enhances the popularity of either!

I saw Martin Freeman last night at Kings Cross tube, wearing a massive pair of shades. At least I'm pretty sure it was him. Not a weird place, but the shades were pretty note worthy.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 3 2009, 9:43 AM BST

I saw Martin Freeman last night at Kings Cross tube, wearing a massive pair of shades. At least I'm pretty sure it was him. Not a weird place, but the shades were pretty note worthy.

Are you sure a bluebottle didn't land on your eye? Because visually the effect is much the same.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 3 2009, 9:43 AM BST

I've seen him there. Wearing something half-way between a beret and a flat-cap. And, IIRC, a long mac. Suspicious get-up...

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ June 3 2009, 9:40 AM BST

Eddie Izzard on the Labour Party political broadcast.

Can't see how that enhances the popularity of either!

It just made him look delusional.

There was a LPB in, I guess 1992, featuring Fry, Laurie, and a number of others IIRC too.

I've found it quite interesting that of all of the PPBs I've seen this year, the only ones which haven't featured any policy are those from Labour.

Not really a comedy star but I was in Stratford last week, hiding from the sun under a bus stop when a bus pulled up and Terry Pratchett got off. He was wearing a well-tailored black suit and must've been boiling. He was muttering to himself.

A friend of mine just told me she saw Bill Bailey and Nigella Lawson outside her local coffee shop.

Together? :O

Yes.

Now that's one kinky kitchen.

I spotted Matt Lucas and Al Murray in the games room of St George's Hospital Medical School Student's Union in 1994. However, as it was being used as the dressing room for the comedy gig they were performing that night - which I was MC'ing - this is probably not that unusual. (Matt was doing his Sir Bernard Chumbley that night, and The Pub Landlord was wearing a female Star Trek uniform.)