Comedy stars spotted in unusual places Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ June 3 2009, 1:03 PM BST

Now that's one kinky kitchen.

Laughing out loud

I saw Christopher Ettridge (PC Reg Deadman in Goodnight Sweetheart) at Victoria Station wearing a beret in March 1999. I know this because I'd just had the harrowing experience of attending a London Marathon training day for Age Concern with Mr Motivator.

Quote: The Rook @ June 2 2009, 5:54 PM BST

Dan Aykroyd was very briefly in 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom' as he ushered them on to the plane at the beginning.

And come to think of it, Robbie Coltrane was fuelling the plane in 'Flash Gordon'.

I saw Chris Langham at Angel tube station a few weeks back. He was chatting up a child.

Ok, the last part of that isn't true, but I did see him.

I was having a club sandwich in a deli bar in Hampstead on Saturday when Helena Bonham Carter came in for some pastries. She didn't ask for my autograph.

Quote: Marc P @ June 4 2009, 12:37 PM BST

I was having a club sandwich in a deli bar in Hampstead on Saturday when Helena Bonham Carter came in for some pastries. She didn't ask for my autograph.

Was Tim with her?

No but she had her daughter with her.

I saw Ben Elton in HMV on Oxford Street a few years ago. He was looking at the Blackadder boxsets. He was small as well.

And speaking of comedy stars. I saw Boris Johnson cycling across Cambridge Circus the other week. And here he is falling into a river.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8083056.stm

Quote: Yellows 586 @ June 4 2009, 12:47 PM BST

And here he is falling into a river.

He's probably just trying to wash the foul stench of claiming a wreath on expenses off of his lardy body.

I once saw Lenny Henry in a sitcom.

Quote: SlagA @ June 4 2009, 1:05 PM BST

I quite liked Chef!. :$

Chef! was good stuff.

Quote: Aaron @ June 4 2009, 1:33 PM BST

Chef! was good stuff.

Especially as the word has the ability to mysteriously italicise itself.

Quote: chipolata @ June 4 2009, 1:34 PM BST

Especially as the word has the ability to mysteriously italicise itself.

Lynne Truss moves in mysterious ways.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 4 2009, 1:36 PM BST

Lynne Truss moves in mysterious ways.

:D

Quote: SlagA @ June 4 2009, 1:05 PM BST

:D :D :D