Back from Cuba and Married Page 2

lol thanks everyone. It turned out better than we could have asked for.
The place seemed like a little Britain. Very few alternative accents.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Curt.

'Duh-duh-duh, another bites the dust'

Your new bride looks fantastic, well done geezer.

I've never been to a wedding.

:O
I've been to... three, or four.
I avoid them as much as humanly possible.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 20 2009, 3:00 PM BST

I think I've been to one nearly every year since I was born.

My mate says if he gets married, I can be his best man. When he asks for the ring, I'm going to get my mobile phone out and let it go 'ring ring'

I'm in the middle of the second spate of them. The first lot was when I was a bout 27 and all my friends seemed to do it. Had 5 in a year. Now it turned out that it was only half my friends so got another 4 this year. Rubbish.

Ahem, what that all actually means is 'congratulations, Curt'. *coughs*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 20 2009, 2:53 PM BST

Your new bride looks fantastic, well done geezer.

Yes she's a much better looking person than me. :)

You're not missing much unless its one of your close friends.
I have to be shoved to go to family members weddings and people who aren't my best friends.
I've been to 3 I really liked. One of them was because it was incredibly short, the other was one of my best friends and the last was my own. :P

I quite enjoy them - it's a chance to wear a hat, eat and drink - what more could you want?

Anyway, well done Curt lad, though least said about the green tie the better in my opinion. Congratulations.

Congratulations. Your wife is beautiful. I celebrate my 28th wedding anniversary next month and thoroughly recommend married life. :D

Just a joke by the way about the tie. I like insulting people for a laugh sometimes.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 20 2009, 3:21 PM BST

Just a joke by the way about the tie. I like insulting people for a laugh sometimes.

Laughing out loud It's all good. I didn't pick it out. It's was chosen because it matched the brides maids dresses.

And my best men wore the same ties.
I had two best men so I didn't have to pick any groomsmen. To many friends who may have got insulted if I had picked a 3rd. I had my brother and my best friend since age 6. No one disputed it that way. :)

Congrats Curt