The Inbetweeners - Series 3 Page 24

Quote: Charley @ October 4 2010, 11:34 PM BST

I loved it tonight. I adore the over acting of Simon.

I can't stand the over-board double-takes, they really annoy me! He looks totally gormless.

The highlight for me was when Jay was in the car at the end feeling sick. As Simon mentioned his girlfriend, Jay forced a pathetic beep, beep, beep etc.

The fact that he HAD to do it even in that state was hilarious for me.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 5 2010, 8:53 AM BST

I will end you.

Are you coming on to me? :|

Great episode although a bit contrived that they all went on the trip. Best depiction of modern students to date. Exactly the kind of crap I found bizarre at uni.

It would be great if they advanced them on to uni life for more series but probably too much to ask. Sorry but I thought Neil weeing was brilliant. We've seen the damp patch thing a million times, actual weeing here - tops!

Quote: Percival Marsh @ October 5 2010, 9:29 PM BST

The highlight for me was when Jay was in the car at the end feeling sick. As Simon mentioned his girlfriend, Jay forced a pathetic beep, beep, beep etc.

Oh, I missed that. :(

Filthy, brilliant, genius. Everything Two Pints tries to be but fails at.

Quote: Jack Massey @ October 5 2010, 8:37 PM BST

I'm gonna f**k your f**king fanny off you twat!!!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Brilliant.

Great episode but I found some bits a bit too unrealistic - but then I've never been a teenage boy.

Quote: Percival Marsh @ October 5 2010, 9:29 PM BST

That was brillaint!

'Mate of mine went in without a plan - broke his knob in half.' Laughing out loud

I laughed so much when Neil was pissing over Will. Such a great episode.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 6 2010, 9:54 AM BST

'Mate of mine went in without a plan - broke his knob in half.' Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Did enjoy this week's. For me it's the strongest of this series so far.

I do however find Simon's overacting some what irritating at times. The opening scene seemed way overboard when his parents opened the bedroom door.

But hey ho, loved this ep!

I do think it was probably the best of the series.
Or at least on a par with the previous two.
But I still think that they're getting out at the right time, as much as I'd like to see more.

Hey guys, I blogged about The Inbetweeners last week @ The Divine Comedy: http://davegoodman1.wordpress.com/

Thought Monday's episode proved my point really - great comedy, not a great sitcom...

That's a hefty claim.

Maybe, but I think the point stands; characterisation etc just doesn't compere to the best of the genre.

I did enjoy this week's episode!

I thought the first episode in this series was great but the two since were a bit disappointing, but I think the latest one was really good.

And on the whole Neil weeing debate, you definitely had to see him wee, much funnier than just the damp patch haha.