Favourite Father Ted episode Page 2

Quote: Leevil @ May 3 2009, 10:05 PM BST

The Sheep contest one.

Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep.

My favourite is The Mainland.

The Kicking the Bishop up the arse one

Mine would probably be the "Entertaining Father Stone" Episode (the boring priest). The one where Stone went into the bathroom to use the toilet when Ted was in the bath. Laughing out loud

Honerable mentions to the Lingerie Store one (Christmas special), the nazi one and Lovely Girl competition. I always prefered the Milk Float episode to the kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse one.

The caravan ep from series 2 and all of Series 3. Particularly The Mainland. And the Chinese episode. And all the other ones.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 5 2009, 2:03 PM BST

The caravan ep

That one couldn't have ended soon enough for me.

The one that had the My Lovely Horse song in it and the one when they had a sort of village fete thingy

Don't know which episode but it's got to be the small cows. I think it was the caravan one which hurts because Graham Norton was in it and I'm allergic to him.

Racist.

Quote: Loopey @ May 6 2009, 5:02 PM BST

The one that had the My Lovely Horse song in it and the one when they had a sort of village fete thingy

Fetlocks blowing in the wind - classic.

I love the Divine Comedy anyway (who also wrote the theme tune)
So I've got my lovely Horse on my iPod.

Quote: zooo @ May 7 2009, 11:28 PM BST

Racist.

Maybe, but it was the best thing he ever did. And that includes everything since. I think if you look up Norton on Wikipedia it's under T for Talentless Twat.

Quote: Aaron @ May 6 2009, 1:05 AM BST

That one couldn't have ended soon enough for me.

Why not, I thought that one was a classic.

Dull dull dull. Dragged on and on. Even given what was inherent in the setting, it was far too repetitive and meandering. Plus a lack of any decent jokes.

Definitely "Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse" - and I'm very excited and happy because, I caught the 5-a-side ep on More 4 last night, and as long as they're showing them in order it'll be on next Sunday - woop!

"I'm so, so sorry!"

The one where they have to perform mass on a back of a trailer because Dougal's milk float won't stop, that shot of them on the trailor just cracks me up every time:)

The more time passes on, the closer I come to the conclusion that Dermot Morgan was out and out the most important factor of the show's greatness.