Helen Lederer's Sexy Page 2

Poor Baumski! look at his wee face. Didnt mean to scare you Hun. Although i did read your profile & liked your piccie. I may have a fancy for you. Its ok though dont be too worried. I only get to Dorset twice a year.

Just gooled Helen and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I remember her in that medium thingy. She has dead eye balls.

Uh oh, Charley's got the glad eye for Baumski.

(I just wanted to use the recently discovered phrase glad eye.)

In truth, all the boys on here are, to quote the young'ns: hawt.

And I've just had a look at your piccie and boy oh boy, did it look deep. I'd like to offer something for your thoughts but somehow I think it's gonna cost more than a penny.

By the way, what's 'howt'?

Hawt. Like an oven, or the depths of hell.

Oh.

Whats looking deep Baum?
In thought or like a monster of the deep. lol

Oh no, not a monster. Oh no, no, no. no, no. You, a monster with your ever growing reputation within the BSG? I think not. So if it's all the same to you, let's just stick with 'in thought'.

Going back to the subject -, and I know this HAS been on here before - Helen Lederer may be funny looking but that doesn't stop her being very sexy. I mean look at Charley.

Laughing out loud

Thankyou David. lol lol lol lol lol lol

Well I suppose funny looking isn't as bad as *Damn right Ogly*

Maybe I should go back blonde & re style my features a little.

Go into a pub on a friday night etc etc etc.

No - I'm being mean - it's probably just not a good picture - you look so miserable. Has someone criticised one of your entries? & anyway I haven't got the guts to put my picture on. I prefer brunettes anyway - which is probably a good enough reason for you to go blonde.

Haha. I am miserable in that pic. I was sulking. My Guitar would not let me learn a chord. The sulk lasted 3 days. Almost as long as a man can go.

bump

Call me sad if you like but if i was to choose a female celebrity to be my wife, it would be Helen Lederer, attractive and funny.

I used to think HL was sexy in a weird kind of way. Now I just think she's a minger.